+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Akitai

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Hi my friends, I have a question. As you know I am in my country and I received aip. Do you know if I have to apply to Authorization to return to Canada, or I just have to wait to Canada ask me to pay the fees?
In their website says: If you are applying to come to Canada for any reason, (visiting, studying, working or immigrating), you should not submit a separate application for an ARC. If your application is approved, the ARC will be dealt within the context of that application. You will simply be asked to submit the fee. But I am not sure if humanitarian applies here.
Also: Do I have to pay fees for each one in my family that have been deported?
I think @Taxed have experience with this. can you help me please? thanks.
I just private chat you .. kindly check

Reactions: Ayanna

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
He is not he born in Egypt but his parents are from Sudan
They can’t obtain Sudanese travel document for him Eventually if he sent his application for reconsideration or appeal he had a good chance to get approved
Does he have Egyptian citizenship? Did he have any travel documents with the CBSA? If he does he is deportable, because some African countries has agreement with Canada to deport with expired travel documents.

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Hi people,
I got the AIP letter requesting medical exam, police records & some forms on June 10th.
We sent everything on June 14th by email and we have not got response yet.
my lawyers says to wait some day more then he will call.
Anyone in similar situation or @Ayanna experience???? I’m worried as we had 30 days and today is July 5th!! Few days more.
thank you ;)
Did you receive any confirmation email when the documents was send? You can check your ecas to see if your " medical received" has been updated .

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Does he have Egyptian citizenship? Did he have any travel documents with the CBSA? If he does he is deportable, because some African countries has agreement with Canada to deport with expired travel documents.
I thought they cannot report anybody with expired passport but you might be right never know cbsa has a lot of power

Reactions: Lexus2021

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
Did you receive any confirmation email when the documents was send? You can check your ecas to see if your " medical received" has been updated .
Nothing yet!! It’s very strange because ECAS says they are processing security check & nothing about the medical yet.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I thought they cannot report anybody with expired passport but you might be right never know cbsa has a lot of power
In many cases they can get a temporary travel document if the passport has expired.