+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
The letter looks like this:

This refers to your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and
compassionate grounds.
Humanitarian and compassionate factors are assessed to determine if an exemption from certain requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and its Regulations should be granted, in order that your application for permanent residence may be processed within Canada.

On June 30, 2021, a representative of the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) reviewed your application.
All factors that you cited in your application were considered. An officer determined they are not sufficient for you to be granted an exemption on humanitarian and compassionate grounds.

Therefore, your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate grounds is refused.

You are presently in Canada without status. We also wish to remind you that a removal order was issued against you on November 2, 2017 in Fort Erie Peace Bridge POE.

Therefore, we are transferring your file to the Canada Border Services Agency for appropriate action.

The processing fees that you paid for this application is not refundable. If you paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, it will be refunded in eight to ten weeks.
If you require clarification or more information, or you wish to provide a change of address or other information, please visit the IRCC Web site at http://www.cic.gc.ca, or contact the Client Support Centre (toll-free) at 1-888-242-2100.
The UCI in the upper left corner of this letter is your personal identification number and it provides access to information on your file. For your own protection, do not allow any other person to use this number, with the exception of your authorized representative.
Yours sincerely,
AK28224
Senior Immigration Officer
#300-800 Burrard Street Vancouver, BC V6Z 0B6
When minister refuse you that’s what they sent you
The senior officer or whoever was he already put his recommendation for refusal so
And the minister just signing off on it

Reactions: Lexus2021

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No one called him yet to be removed. He has always had lawyers in the USA and Canada. We are not big fans of lawyers and we already spend thousands of dollars in the US and Canada. It’s crazy but it’s our reality. Our lawyer said that the PRRA application must be given to him. We can’t call and ask for a PRRA application. It’s very bad because he never live a day in sudan. His
Hi everyone, the letter was emailed today refusing the H&C. Should we consider appealing it? ( I have several previous posts for anyone who is new here) Decision made 6/30/2021. Letter issued today 7/6/2021. Thanks
You have 15 days to appeal the refusal. It is up to you whether you appeal or ask your husband submit a new HC. In our case, our lawyer said appeal would take at least 1 year to pass Stage 1 (to know whether judge will agree to re-consider), and chances were very slim. So we cancelled her and submitted a new HC ourselves - we got AIP within a month. That was exceptionally fast because my partner was under deportation order, but still nowadays HC are quicker than they used to be before.

If your husband is offered PRRA application, his deportation will be put on hold until PRRA is decided. During those 6-12 months, he can wait inland for his HC decision.

Stanlex19

Jul 9, 2020
Hi guys, please has anyone received this kind of message from processe center before? and what does that mean?

Good day,

It appears we received all required fees with your initial application (payment receipt # R4********). We are therefore returning the attached payment (# R4********) so that you may contact your credit card company to have the charges reversed. The payment you submitted on 2021/06/13 has not been allocated.

Thank you,

Reactions: Ayanna

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, please has anyone received this kind of message from processe center before? and what does that mean?

Good day,

It appears we received all required fees with your initial application (payment receipt # R4********). We are therefore returning the attached payment (# R4********) so that you may contact your credit card company to have the charges reversed. The payment you submitted on 2021/06/13 has not been allocated.

Thank you,
It means overpaid fees.

Sa1289

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020

Good day,

Thank you,
Yesit happened with me and they returned the amount... as it was paid twice...

Stanlex19

Jul 9, 2020
Yesit happened with me and they returned the amount... as it was paid twice...
My own fee was the first receipt number, so when I receive my AIP then I paid thes second receipt number for my wife and kids processing fee.. please can any one who's family is outside Canada advice me how their fees is paid. Thanks

Stanlex19

Jul 9, 2020
It means overpaid fees.
My own fee was the first receipt number, so when I receive my AIP then I paid thes second receipt number for my wife and kids processing fee.. please can any one who's family is outside Canada advice me how their fees is paid. Thanks

Goo-d

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Hi Ayanna, I just emailed them requesting the reasons for the H&C denial to this email: VancouverBRO@cic.gc.ca
Is this email correct?
Also do you know excellent lawyers that deal with complex cases like ours?
Thanks
Hi ! Our case was also done . The lawyer we have is dealing with complex cases. If you need any information I can help you but I don’t know how to send the private message regarding lawyer. The lawyer is in Brampton On.

• Wow
Reactions: Fayamufi and Ayanna

hibah1985

Jul 4, 2021
Hi ! Our case was also done . The lawyer we have is dealing with complex cases. If you need any information I can help you but I don’t know how to send the private message regarding lawyer. The lawyer is in Brampton On.
Hi Goo-d,
I have just sent you a message, but I am new here so I don’t know if I did it correct. If you don’t get it, please let me know. Thanks

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
check dm please