+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I’m thinking this week or next week they will send his copr watch it
They’re saying from 3 to 12 months for people who been in many country in last ten years
I hope so! He has only lived in Canada and his birth country and he was already PR before 2015. So they already finished all checks and CBSA said everything is passed. It must be sitting at someone's desk waiting final approval and he is going crazy from the wait.

Reactions: Ayanna

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aip. December,I sent pcc in December2020 and update address in February 2021..copr in June 2021..
wow looks like between February and June your file was simply stuck in backlog because the address update indicates that they were almost ready to issue your COPR. It happened to me when I applied for PR in 2012 myself. I was so p*ssed when they sent me a request for passport to stamp my PR visa and then next day they cancelled the request,saying they need more time to do background checks. Then I had to wait another 3 months to finally get the "real" passport request.

Reactions: Ayanna

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
I received a 9-page detailed reason of refusal for AIP, I am trying to fix it before applying again. Just curious- should I order GCMS notes also or the refusal reason is sufficient to focus & fix in re-application? What else can I get in GCMS notes that refusal reasons may not mention?
Pop zur4;’fcsn m
Application applied - December 2019 .. March 2020 - AIP. April 2021 - requested medical and submitted. Today got COPR . Thanku @Ayanna and everyone for answering my last post .
Congrats