+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
I feel my file is taking longer because i put a lot of documents/evidence and it was a HUGE file may be thats why it’s taking longer! (Not complaining or anything just sharing what i think) do you guys think this could be the reason? If the file is HUGE it takes more time to process for them?
Its good to have a huge file , as long as you don't have evidence the contradict any other, it should be fast .

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Good morning guys, my lawyer just called. We got our first stage approval. My timeline is as follows:
Application received July 26, 2018
Application was based on establishment in Canada because I went to college and worked here. Also best interest of children. I've been here since 2015.
Congratulations, you have made it to the final round.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you. I know I have to sponsor my overseas children after I've been landed. However, I'm wondering how long it'll take for them to get through?
depends on their country of residence. You can check processing timelines by country on IRCC website. Around 6-12 months I would say. Since they will have to do medicals for your Stage 2 HC, they can probably re-use medicals later for sponsorship application so you will have one thing already done.

Juneplum

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
depends on their country of residence. You can check processing timelines by country on IRCC website. Around 6-12 months I would say. Since they will have to do medicals for your Stage 2 HC, they can probably re-use medicals later for sponsorship application so you will have one thing already done.
Thanks for your response.

Reactions: Katayoon

David323

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Calgary
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Med's Request
26-05-2021
Med's Done....
05-06-2021
I think everybody’s almost done there’s no more pending application from 18, 19, 0r 2020
is there anyone left yet ?
last ecas update on June 15, medical received

Reactions: Ayanna