+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
Hi I just got my csq forms but as you all know that after aip I already moved to Ontario do I have to call them and inform the qubec government that I do not need csq or just ignore it ?

Reactions: SweetQueen

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
@canuck78
When u have no status u have no voice that moment I had no status I was scared specially when u a woman . It’s more difficult to raise your voice . I am not here for bunch of a people I am here for thousands of people with same situation . I can tell u are a good person deep down there with lots of experience . You are kin on helping people .
It's not about being a good person or not. I know that there are many good people working at IRCC just doing their jobs and enforcing the rules. Your comment initiated others comments about people sensing racism that had been inherited. I worry that talk like this could make people take action against IRCC employees. Don't ever want to see innocent people targeted anywhere in Canada. It is always important to back up claims of racism with concrete examples of actual racism. Obviously going through immigration is very stressful but I also know that many of the employees receive daily abuse which also isn't justified.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi I just got my csq forms but as you all know that after aip I already moved to Ontario do I have to call them and inform the qubec government that I do not need csq or just ignore it ?
Yes you need to update your file to indicate your new address to your case manager and also contact CSQ to inform them that you have moved out of Quebec.

Reactions: Akash2019

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
Yes you need to update your file to indicate your new address to your case manager and also contact CSQ to inform them that you have moved out of Quebec.
My laywer already change the address in ircc but its not update on ecas yet but my laywer told me that he received confirmation that address has been changed i am just confused about csq I just received today

Reactions: Fayamufi

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My laywer already change the address in ircc but its not update on ecas yet but my laywer told me that he received confirmation that address has been changed i am just confused about csq I just received today
Would contact about your move to Ontario or the system will likely keep contacting you and reporting that you have not submitted the CSQ

Reactions: Akash2019

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone please tell me whats the approximate wait time for medical request after aip. It seems our application is now in Niagra.
it was 10 days from AIP for my partner (also Niagara)

May 18th, 2021 - AIP and request for police certificate, right of PR fee and financial docs
May 21st, 2021 - all requested documents provided to BRO
May 27th, 2021 - medicals requested for him and all non-accompanying kids abroad

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hello Akash2019, good to know that you moved.
I also received CSQ forms. We’re working on them now. I would have preferred if it was sent to my lawyer. Please can you send me private message. I want some info.