+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I feel ur pain man. Same thing happened with me, my application was refused by the officer from my country and he’s just tried so hard to deport me. All of the evidence i submitted he declined and the ones i didn’t he wrote im satisfied with this but no evidence is provided. He had all my 10 yr history in canada but forgot to mention or intentionally didnt want to , my latest TRV application and wrote im out of status now and report will be submitted to CBSA for further decision. lol
She is beautiful woman not man
Your doing same mistake that idiot officer did lol

Last edited:

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I feel ur pain man. Same thing happened with me, my application was refused by the officer from my country and he’s just tried so hard to deport me. All of the evidence i submitted he declined and the ones i didn’t he wrote im satisfied with this but no evidence is provided. He had all my 10 yr history in canada but forgot to mention or intentionally didnt want to , my latest TRV application and wrote im out of status now and report will be submitted to CBSA for further decision. lol
it is sad to see how members of the same ethnic community backstab each other. Some people feel once they immigrate to Canada, they board an elite ship and do not want anyone else to board it too.

my partner's last lawyer was from the same country as me and was incredibly hostile with me. She has thousands of reviews on Google how nice she is, but for me - she would not even let me speak in meetings, would shut me down right away. She did many little things here and there that almost got him deported. For example, when I saw in GCMS notes that Montreal officer's 3-page rejection report, I contacted the law office. And she said just wait for refusal letter, don't contact IRCC in any form. And when we got the letter 8 months later, she said it is already too late to file appeal and judge will likely not accept it. And she does not recommend a fresh HC either. So basically pack up your bags and wait for CBSA to deport you...

We cancelled her to submit HC on our own and he got AIP.

Juneplum

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
Good morning guys, my lawyer just called. We got our first stage approval. My timeline is as follows:
Application received July 26, 2018
Application was based on establishment in Canada because I went to college and worked here. Also best interest of children. I've been here since 2015.

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
Good morning guys, my lawyer just called. We got our first stage approval. My timeline is as follows:
Application was based on establishment in Canada because I went to college and worked here. Also best interest of children. I've been here since 2015.
Congratulations! Omg I didn't know there still 2018 applicants waiting. I am 2019, hope to hearing good news soon.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Congrats it’s long wait but Worth it

Reactions: Lexus2021

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
Congratulations

Reactions: Juneplum

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
Congratulations dear

Reactions: Juneplum

Be bless

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Congratulations, this was long journe, after years.

Reactions: MPMG and Juneplum