+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Omerkhan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
I feel my file is taking longer because i put a lot of documents/evidence and it was a HUGE file may be thats why it’s taking longer! (Not complaining or anything just sharing what i think) do you guys think this could be the reason? If the file is HUGE it takes more time to process for them?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I feel my file is taking longer because i put a lot of documents/evidence and it was a HUGE file may be thats why it’s taking longer! (Not complaining or anything just sharing what i think)
That’s great you put a lot of evidence and make your case stronger but you’re right about that too when you have a thick file or a huge file usually a lot of officers try to ignore it because takes more time
but eventually they have to answer you
the good thing is the process faster than you think
They are not too many immigrants are coming to Canada the only people who is applying for for H&c fail refugee visitors or work permit
All of guys been here before pandemic

If new people who applies for H&c 10% chances to get approval

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I suppose after 1st H&C refusal, new application moves faster in-process also? If so, what could be the reason?

The fact that you have already submitted a large portion of your evidence during the first claim means there is less work needed to process the second claim.
The previously officer put everything in the database the only thing is the New evidence and also new submission argument

Your application could go to the same officer or maybe a different officer it’s 50/50 chance

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
The fact that you have already submitted a large portion of your evidence during the first claim means there is less work needed to process the second claim.
The previously officer put everything in the database the only thing is the New evidence and also new submission argument

Your application could go to the same officer or maybe a different officer it’s 50/50 chance
Whst?? i thought if u send it for re-consideration, it goes to same officer but new file wont go to same officer

Reactions: Fayamufi

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Whst?? i thought if u send it for re-consideration, it goes to same officer but new file wont go to same officer
reconsideration or reapply application has between same process It’s all depends Vancouver office which officer they will assign for your case could be the same officer could be different It’s all matters of luck too

Last edited:

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
reconsideration or new application has between same process It’s all depends Vancouver office which officer they will assign for your case could be the same officer could be different It’s all matters of luck too
Oh okay! thanks for clarifying sis!

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lol my bad, thank you as always
My partner's 1st and 2nd HC applications were sent to the same officer in Montreal. She also did his PRRA (refused, of course). Even his lawyer said it is pointless to reapply. The officer was determined to deport him. It felt like we are banging our heads against the wall. Whatever we submit as evidence, she just dismisses it. Even when we had a child and added best interest of child to the arguments, she wrote that she does not see any proof that baby will need his father in Canada (!).

Then I translated the entire application from French to English, hoping to bypass Montreal this time. I figured from her remarks in GCMS notes that she probably is not comfortable with English because she made tons of errors when describing the very few documents that we had in English. She even wrote in error that I was born in 1970s (meaning I just gave birth at almost 50 years old!). Thank God, file was assigned to a Vancouver officer this 3rd time and got approved.

Last edited:

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
My partner's 1st and 2nd HC applications were sent to the same officer in Montreal. She also did his PRRA (refused, of course). Even his lawyer said it is pointless to reapply. The officer was determined to deport him. It felt like we are banging our heads against the wall. Whatever we submit as evidence, she just dismisses it. Even when we had a child and added best interest of child to the arguments, she wrote that she does not see any proof that baby will need his father in Canada (!).

Then I translated the entire application from French to English, hoping to bypass Montreal this time. I figured from her remarks in GCMS notes that she probably is not comfortable with English because she made tons of errors when describing the very few documents that we had in English. She even wrote in error that I was born in 1970s (meaning I just gave birth at almost 50 years old!). Thank God, file was assigned to a Vancouver officer this 3rd time and got approved.
I feel ur pain man. Same thing happened with me, my application was refused by the officer from my country and he’s just tried so hard to deport me. All of the evidence i submitted he declined and the ones i didn’t he wrote im satisfied with this but no evidence is provided. He had all my 10 yr history in canada but forgot to mention or intentionally didnt want to , my latest TRV application and wrote im out of status now and report will be submitted to CBSA for further decision. lol

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020

Dam she is an idiot officer I think she need to see a doctor lol