+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
You guys need to order a Gcms note let’s see why they’re holding your application or where is your application is
should be an explanation GCms note

Reactions: Lexus2021

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
The best moment of having a copr or Pr
you don’t have to worry about CBSA or deportation it’s so much relief you guys don’t even know how much it mean to me
Only those members understand who been in my shoe

I pray every single of you guys get positive answers I feel your pain
Life is not easy special without status
Hi Ayanna, first of all i would like to commend you for your dedication to help to each of everyone here and for long patience, endurance through the years of waiting and fighting, Congratulations❤you deserve it and everyone else. Can I Dm you?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi Ayanna, first of all i would like to commend you for your dedication to help to each of everyone here and for long patience, endurance through the years of waiting and fighting, Congratulations❤you deserve it and everyone else. Can I Dm you?
Thank you so much
Sure

Reactions: Lexus2021

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
in my opinion there’s only two reasons to keep your application not in process first one because of your federal court they might be freeze your application or your application in process I haven’t been updated in Ecase yet
Makes sense because that would mean double the resources working on one case. If the person got a positive result one filing then a lot of work would have been done unnecessarily.

David323

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Calgary
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Med's Request
26-05-2021
Med's Done....
05-06-2021
Hi,
Anyone know how long is it takes to see the update on ecas one's medical done?
Medical sent on June 5th but still no update. (H&C program).
Thanks

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 20, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on July 30, 2020.
  3. We sent you correspondence on January 23, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on February 12, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
Thanks

Permanent Residence
  3. We sent you correspondence on January 23, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on February 12, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Really depends if there are any irregularities in the medical tests and whether extra tests will be ordered. In general review of medicals are backlogged so it could be up to a month or two.

Reactions: Ayanna and David323

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Thanks

Permanent Residence
have you tried calling call center? We called last week and the agent confirmed medicals receipt date. ECAS does not work for us (presumably because my partner's PR was revoked in the past and they could not create another account with the same UCI/name)...

Reactions: Ayanna and David323

David323

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Calgary
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Med's Request
26-05-2021
Med's Done....
05-06-2021
have you tried calling call center? We called last week and the agent confirmed medicals receipt date. ECAS does not work for us (presumably because my partner's PR was revoked in the past and they could not create another account with the same UCI/name)...
I will call them. Thanks

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi,
Thanks

Permanent Residence
Immigrants received your mom medical in 24 hours but takes 2 to 5 weeks for updates on ecas website