+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Guys, is there someone here who was not able to do volunteer work and got AIP? I started helping at a charity but with covid I had to stop helping.
Hi you can find other community centers.
Do you have any proofs of your work with this charity or not? Are you a Volunteer member ? If yes you can send a proof that you are volunteer member and you have an engagement with them

Reactions: Fayamufi and Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi you can find other community centers.
Do you have any proofs of your work with this charity or not? Are you a Volunteer member ? If yes you can send a proof that you are volunteer member and you have an engagement with them
He doesn’t need to do voluntary work because voluntary work was before pandemic now if he’s working and paying taxes that’s important that’s all they count now They don’t care about voluntary works anymore
No this is like if he’s essential worker if he’s grocery workers Uber driver or helping other people helping with grocery and etc.
All he needs just get a letter from neighbors and say like that he helped them during pandemic that’s it

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
I hope everybody in this forum has read this comment from RaiSaab108 : Moral of my story is Never trust lawyers and do your own research and double-check the lawyers whAt they are doing for you.

You are 100% spot on. I can't stress this enough!

To everybody using a new lawyer (including me)

Just because you have a lawyer does not mean sh*t. you have to do MOST of the work yourself. do NOT always trust all they tell you. seek a second opinion from people that have been through the h&c process. Lawyers( good or bad) do NOT give a rat ass about a client application. what is MORE important to them is "money". Win or Loose, they will always get their money off you!

Never depend so much on them. I lost about 10,000 dollars in making this mistake in my first application. when a lawyer tells you something that does not make sense to you, SEEK A SECOND OPINION FROM SOMEONE WHO has BEEN THROUGH THE H&c PROCESS ( FOR EXAMPLE, THIS FORUM HAVE Experienced people that have been through it)

Lastly, ensure you are monitoring and always checking the work they are doing for you. don't trust what they say with their mouth. Insist you want to see evidence of what they have done!
I lost my judicial review, coz the lawyer I was using then , did not submit any evidence or arguments for RAD to consider. She charged me $9,500 for nothing. It was clear written on my refusal letter. Lesson to learn , make sure you read and verify all the documents and evidence your lawyer is submitting, before you put your signature on any form. It will save you a lot of trouble.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
He doesn’t need to do voluntary work because voluntary work was before pandemic now if he’s working and paying taxes that’s important that’s all they count now They don’t care about voluntary works anymore
No this is like if he’s essential worker if he’s grocery workers Uber driver or helping other people helping with grocery and etc.
All he needs just get a letter from neighbors and say like that he helped them during pandemic that’s it
Yes ! volunteer work is very important for people who don't have a job but if someone has a paid work so that's great ! in this case volunteer will be a another good argument for him for establishment but not too necessary

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Does anyone know if one can apply for medical exemption after getting the Aip~ Sorry for posting this question again.
You need to send an update of your current health to the officer in charge of your case , They will be the one to decide if you will apply for medical exemption. you could have done that when you submitted your medical, but its still not late. You can send updates through GCMS note

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
You need to send an update of your current health to the officer in charge of your case , They will be the one to decide if you will apply for medical exemption. you could have done that when you submitted your medical, but its still not late. You can send updates through GCMS note
We have already updated the immigration a few months ago. Thanks for your reply

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
What do you mean by when you say " they will be the one to decide if we will apply for medical exemption" can you explain ?

Reactions: Ayanna

abhishek!989

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Update
1 @Akash2019 (AIP)
2 @Jaxico (In process)
3 @Omerkhan (federal court)
4 @tony4454 (Decision made)
5 @Latin40
6 @Fayamufi
7 @Mhy0811 ( decision made )
8 @Teddy2020 (decision made )
9 @Akitai (decision made)
10 @Ramone1 (AIP)
11 @RaiSaab108 ( Aip )
12 @prenz_24 ( unknown)
13 @Manswa (AIP)
14 @Canadagee
15 @GrecchiJu 2021
16. @Be bless (2021)
17. @David323
4.positive..........................4 Negative
Sadly 3 guys got refusal from this list
The list is over A few guys left will soon get answerI’m wishing you guys good luck be positive
@Ayanna
Can you please add my name to the list as 2021,
Congratulation! I am so glad for your PR, God bless you with all your help in group.
Thanks

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
What do you mean by when you say " they will be the one to decide if we will apply for medical exemption" can you explain ?
You case officer will advice you , if you are medically exempted, coz of your condition, or they advice you on how to apply for medical exemption.

Goo-d

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Hi everyone I am new to this forum .our timeline. December 2019 applied h and c application. February 2020 done biometry . March 2021 got 1st stage approval . June RPRF paid and send my passport copy and file number of my Partner passport ( In renewal process).Can someone advised i m not working because taking care of my kid. And my partner is still looking for a work . Officer didn’t ask yet the paystubs and job letter. Is that ok if officer ask we just submit the bank statements as we have enough money to support themselves.is application refused if not working now. Please if someone can help. Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Ayanna