+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I am just saying out of experience, I did my biometrics in 2014 when I came to Canada, and they told me my biometrics is still valid till 2024, I was exempted from biometrics.
Yes you’re right absolutely the bio is good for 10 years but the Immigration sent you biometric you have to do because sometimes the officers don’t see if it’s It’s valid or not it’s generated computer error send to everybody
But if you don’t do it a delay your application

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Update
1 @Akash2019 (AIP)
2 @Jaxico (In process)
3 @Omerkhan (federal court)
4 @tony4454 (Decision made)
5 @Latin40
6 @Fayamufi
7 @Mhy0811 ( decision made )
8 @Teddy2020 (decision made )
9 @Akitai (decision made)
10 @Ramone1 (AIP)
11 @RaiSaab108 ( Aip )
12 @prenz_24 ( unknown)
13 @Manswa (AIP)
14 @Canadagee
15 @GrecchiJu 2021

4.positive..........................4 Negative
Sadly 3 guys got refusal from this list
The list is over A few guys left will soon get answerI’m wishing you guys good luck be positive

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
Update
1 @Akash2019 (AIP)
2 @Jaxico (In process)
3 @Omerkhan (federal court)
4 @tony4454 (Decision made)
5 @Latin40
6 @Fayamufi
7 @Mhy0811 ( decision made )
8 @Teddy2020 (decision made )
9 @Akitai (decision made)
10 @Ramone1 (AIP)
11 @RaiSaab108 ( Aip )
12 @prenz_24 ( unknown)
13 @Manswa (AIP)
14 @Canadagee
15 @GrecchiJu 2021

4.positive..........................4 Negative
Sadly 3 guys got refusal from this list
The list is over A few guys left will soon get answerI’m wishing you guys good luck be positive
Omg I am so nervous, you know I applied June 2019, so yesterday I turned 2 years old of present it, and 1 year that is in process. God helps everyone!

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Omg I am so nervous, you know I applied June 2019, so yesterday I turned 2 years old of present it, and 1 year that is in process. God helps everyone!
You will get a positive answer if they want to deny you they would do it long time ago if is in process more then 1 Year I’m guessing it’s on senior a decision maker table i live in Canada mine took over 31 months then I got positive results you will too have faith

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To those refused, keep fighting. Good thing about HC is that you can keep re-submitting until you get deported from the country. So look for stronger evidence and re-submit until you get a positive response. Another good thing is that your file will most likely end up with a different agent next time who will have a different threshold for "compassion".

my partner got his AIP from 6th attempt (after two lost appeals, 1 PRRA + 2 HCs refused), and it was just a week before scheduled deportation and after we cancelled all lawyers and wrote the 3rd application ourselves.

sometimes it feels like the whole world is against you but don't give up and believe in yourself.

find a reason to give you strength to keep fighting. For me it was seeing my infant son's big smile when he sees his dad. I just could not sit quiet and watch his dad being deported.

Last edited:

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
@Katayoon , you are right. I will fight and remain hopeful for my children. Guys what happen if your leave granted. And i can apply JR and at the same time reconsideration, right? Please enlighten me, Thank You
Yes
you can applying for judicial review and reconsideration make your application more stronger because every time anything going to court they are kind of scare If Judge find Error It’s bad for the officer seems like the officer didn’t do his/her job Supposed to be

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Yes
you can applying for judicial review and reconsideration make your application more stronger because every time anything going to court they are kind of scare If Judge find Error It’s bad for the officer seems like the officer didn’t do his/her job Supposed to be
Thank You Ms @Ayanna, my lawyer said we are going to apply JR and reconsideration simultaneously, JR already applied. I remembered you said they are going to finalize not all but at least h and C application before June and I can tell that you are right seeing so many refusal this past few days..

Reactions: Ayanna

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
Also , have you read in your Aip letter that whether you have been granted medical exemption
We are pleased to inform you that your request for an exemption from these
requirements for the purpose of processing this application has been approved.
In addition, you have been granted an exemption from the following requirement of the Immigration
and Refugee Protection Act:
• A38(1)(c) Medical inadmissibility
You must meet all other requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its
Regulations, such as medical, security, passport and arrangements for your care and support. As your
application is processed, separate decisions will be made about whether you meet these other