+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Role of the Case Processing Centre in Vegreville (CPC-V)
All H&C applications are sent to CPC-V as that office is responsible for the review as well as the screening of all applications and supporting documents.
Screening of the application
CPC-V screens the application to verify that:
 the appropriate forms have been submitted;
 all forms are completed, signed and dated;
 the applicant and, if applicable, the sponsor, reside in Canada;
 the address for any family members abroad is complete and in the script of the country of residence;
 all required supporting documents, as listed on the IMM 5280 Document Checklist, are included; and
 the receipt for the correct processing fee(s) is included. Incomplete applications
An incomplete application which does not meet the requirements of R10 and R11, or that does not pass the screening steps listed above, will not be processed.
CPC-V has the authority to return an incomplete application to the applicant as per R12.
Referral to a local CIC office
H&C applications approved by CPC-V that are ready for the final examination are transmitted to the appropriate local CIC for the confirmation of permanent residence appointment.
H&C applications unsuitable for processing by CPC-V are transmitted to the appropriate H&C Unit at a local CIC where officers will investigate issues of concern and make a final decision. Applications are usually referred to a local CIC when:
 In the case of an application received before June 29, 2010, it includes allegations of risk and it cannot be approved on non-risk H&C factors ;
 the case is complex or requires an in-depth assessment of bona fides or degree of hardship before a decision is made;
 a personal interview may be required;

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Anyway we can leave religion out of the posts? Canada is filled with people who believe in various religions or no religion at all.
With all due respect, the post was not directed to you or to any particular individual.
Yes, people are allowed to practice their different religions in Canada. Not stopped
This is prayer with no harm intended.
Please feel free to pray according to your own religion and jump pass my post when you see it. Thanks for your understanding and stay blessed.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
@Ayanna
Quick question when usually do we get AOR from the Vancouver office like I have submitted the file on 28 April so it would be a while when you got AOR(acknowledgment of Receipt).
Thanks
AOR usually timeline is between 4 weeks to 12 weeks but I seen members got it in two weeks and also I seen members got It 4 months It’s all depends an officer how quickly review your case and send you Aor

good luck
Hope for the best prepare for the worst

Last edited:

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
Hello everyone

What is the significance of gcms notes
How to obtain gcms notes
Is there any fee
Can the lawyer obtain the gcms notes
Why do we want gcms notes and how does it help us

Thanks for reading and I will appreciate any replies or comments

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Anyway we can leave religion out of the posts? Canada is filled with people who believe in various religions or no religion at all.
Religions works for some people who has faith
everyone has a right to worship whatever he/she likes to worship that’s why we live in Canada She’s free of her choices And it’s also public forum wherever she love write she can write
I respect her and I also respect you @canuck78 your very good person but sometimes you turn in wrong Direction lol
I believe in God to there’s only one God in this world and everyone worship him in different ways

Last edited:

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello everyone

What is the significance of gcms notes
How to obtain gcms notes
Is there any fee
Can the lawyer obtain the gcms notes
Why do we want gcms notes and how does it help us

Thanks for reading and I will appreciate any replies or comments
This is a link for gcms note
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do
Yes it’s $5 dollars fee for it
But If you go privacy act there is no fee

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Religions works for some people who has faith
everyone has a right to worship whatever he/she likes to worship that’s why we live in Canada She’s free of her choices And it’s also public forum wherever she love write she can write
I respect her and I also respect you @canuck78 your very person but sometimes you turn in wrong Direction lol
I believe in God to there’s only one God in this world and everyone worship him in different ways
@Ayanna , I absolutely agree with you.
Thanks and God bless you.

• Love
Reactions: Akitai and Ayanna