+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
Anyway we can leave religion out of the posts? Canada is filled with people who believe in various religions or no religion at all.
Canuck78 everyone have right to pray as we are family and we all pray for each others I really disappointed with your comment we can't force anyone to limited comments or restrictions kindly understand people feelings thanks

Reactions: SweetQueen

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
I have a question and will be happy if anyone can reply to it.will someone be eligible to sponsor dependent kids if the person is working just 8 hours a week?

Reactions: Ayanna

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Canuck78 everyone have right to pray as we are family and we all pray for each others I really disappointed with your comment we can't force anyone to limited comments or restrictions kindly understand people feelings thanks
This is an immigration forum. Many are or different religions or are atheists. People can support each other without referencing their God especially in posts that are purely religious. Personally makes me very uncomfortable in a public setting that has nothing to do with religion. I have also noticed that responses from posts referencing religions tend to only be from others expressing the same religious views.