+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Saoob

Apr 15, 2021
You can also consult immigration lawyer or a consultant. I’ve read and item e on eligibility mentions “valid temporary resident status or if you are eligible to restore”. Most of refugee claimant WP have remarks “do not confer temporary status”. Im not sure if you possess valid permit with that remarks makes it eligible.

However its a great news for others who qualify, timing is the essence because of the cap on stream A and B 20,000 and 30,000 respectively. If i were eligible, i would make sure to submit my application at 00:00 midnight on effective day. All the best to those who will apply.
Hi, anyone have the chance to check with lawyer if the H&C fall under this?

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hi, anyone have the chance to check with lawyer if the H&C fall under this?
If you qualify under this pathway and already have a h and c application, your lawyer will need to send an update to your file just like they did for the health workers pathway

Reactions: Ramone1

Saoob

Apr 15, 2021
If you qualify under this pathway and already have a h and c application, your lawyer will need to send an update to your file just like they did for the health workers pathway
Thanks, I do have the work experience and I fall under this stream only the thing am not sure about it is the temporary resident status (I have work permit with SIN # start with 9 but I don't have a temporary resident status.

Reactions: Fayamufi

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Thanks, I do have the work experience and I fall under this stream only the thing am not sure about it is the temporary resident status (I have work permit with SIN # start with 9 but I don't have a temporary resident status.
What is your status

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Unfortunately don't have, just work permit cause my country fall under Temporary suspensions of removal.
[/QUOT
From what I understand, temporary Resident Status is required for that. Get an immigration lawyer for a professional advice and guidance.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Unfortunately don't have, just work permit cause my country fall under Temporary suspensions of removal.
Hopeful they will lift restrictions for TSR as they did for Zimbabwe and Haiti in 2016. I am optimistic they will make more consideration that will accomodate your situation in future.