+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
a lot of members thought I’m a man too
Call me bro lol hahah
Most of the people answering questions are woman. Aggree that it gets aggravating when you are constantly referred to as brother, bro, buddy, etc. This is Canada where women are involved in all facets of life. Does reinforce that we are lucky to live in a country where most people don’t think twice when getting advice from a woman and not a man.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
You mean H&C applicant is not inclusive?
You can also consult immigration lawyer or a consultant. I’ve read and item e on eligibility mentions “valid temporary resident status or if you are eligible to restore”. Most of refugee claimant WP have remarks “do not confer temporary status”. Im not sure if you possess valid permit with that remarks makes it eligible.

However its a great news for others who qualify, timing is the essence because of the cap on stream A and B 20,000 and 30,000 respectively. If i were eligible, i would make sure to submit my application at 00:00 midnight on effective day. All the best to those who will apply.

@goodhope

Jan 29, 2021
You can also consult immigration lawyer or a consultant. I’ve read and item e on eligibility mentions “valid temporary resident status or if you are eligible to restore”. Most of refugee claimant WP have remarks “do not confer temporary status”. Im not sure if you possess valid permit with that remarks makes it eligible.

However its a great news for others who qualify, timing is the essence because of the cap on stream A and B 20,000 and 30,000 respectively. If i were eligible, i would make sure to submit my application at 00:00 midnight on effective day. All the best to those who will apply.