H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
Reactions: Ayanna and Fayamufi

kieranangell

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Good day

I would like to ask if my partner need to fill up the imm5743e for my children who is outside canada. Like consent forms to do medical.

Thanks guys

Reactions: Fayamufi

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
I requested for GCMS note , I even paid see the reply below: What should I do? Ayanna any idea?

This is further to your request under the Access to Information Act, which was received on March 17, 2021, for the following records:

The application, supporting documents and correspondences sent to and/or from IRCC for the permanent residence files concerning .,,,,

We are writing to inform you that we require further information in order to continue processing your request. Your request is being placed on hold for the following reason(s):

We require that you confirm which specific information you would like to receive:
- The electronic file, which include the file status and updates, the notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) as well as reasons for any refusal; or

- The application forms, supporting documents and correspondences sent to and/or from IRCC, which includes the information submitted during the application process.

AND

In order to facilitate the processing of your file, please provide consent from all applicants (including dependents over the age of 16, sponsor, co-signer, etc.) listed on the application, if possible. This will also increase the amount of information you receive within your file.

Please note that if you wish to receive information about a minor within the requested file, we require consent from both parents. In the case where one parent has sole custody, please provide their consent along with a copy of the custody agreement.

For your convenience, here is the ATIP consent form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Note that your request will remain on hold until we receive the requested information from you. If we have not received your reply by May 12, 2021, we will consider the request abandoned and close our file accordingly.

Please reply to this email with the required information, or by mail at the following address:

Access to Information and Privacy Division

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

360 Laurier Avenue W

Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Please be advised that you are entitled to submit a complaint regarding the processing of your request to the Information Commissioner within sixty days of the receipt of this notice. The complaint form can be retrieved at: http://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/eng/lc-cj-logde-complaint-deposer-plainte.aspx.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at IRCC.ATIP-AIPRP.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

Sincerely,

ATIP Officer

kieranangell

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Good day

Would like to ask for help, My partner refuse to include to give consent and undergo medical exam . Not sure what to do.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayanna

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
I requested for GCMS note , I even paid see the reply below: What should I do? Ayanna any idea?

This is further to your request under the Access to Information Act, which was received on March 17, 2021, for the following records:

The application, supporting documents and correspondences sent to and/or from IRCC for the permanent residence files concerning .,,,,

We are writing to inform you that we require further information in order to continue processing your request. Your request is being placed on hold for the following reason(s):

We require that you confirm which specific information you would like to receive:
- The electronic file, which include the file status and updates, the notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) as well as reasons for any refusal; or

- The application forms, supporting documents and correspondences sent to and/or from IRCC, which includes the information submitted during the application process.

AND

In order to facilitate the processing of your file, please provide consent from all applicants (including dependents over the age of 16, sponsor, co-signer, etc.) listed on the application, if possible. This will also increase the amount of information you receive within your file.

Please note that if you wish to receive information about a minor within the requested file, we require consent from both parents. In the case where one parent has sole custody, please provide their consent along with a copy of the custody agreement.

For your convenience, here is the ATIP consent form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Note that your request will remain on hold until we receive the requested information from you. If we have not received your reply by May 12, 2021, we will consider the request abandoned and close our file accordingly.

Please reply to this email with the required information, or by mail at the following address:

360 Laurier Avenue W

Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Please be advised that you are entitled to submit a complaint regarding the processing of your request to the Information Commissioner within sixty days of the receipt of this notice. The complaint form can be retrieved at: http://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/eng/lc-cj-logde-complaint-deposer-plainte.aspx.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at IRCC.ATIP-AIPRP.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

Sincerely,

ATIP Officer

What is your timeline can you please share ?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020

AND

360 Laurier Avenue W

Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Sincerely,

ATIP Officer

You got a look to attachment
You have to read the codes if you can you can send me a private I will help you

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
What is your timeline can you please share ?
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 9, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 14, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on November 6, 2020.
  4. We sent you a letter on July 14, 2020. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. AIP feb 6, 2021
  6. We sent you medical instructions on February 12, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. Medical results have been received.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Thank you Ayanna, it would be even more helpful if we had our application month and processing month on it. I applied in August 2020, processing started Feb 2021.
Thank you Ayanna, it would be even more helpful if we had our application month and processing month on it. I applied in August 2020, processing started Feb 2021.
The more your application in the process the better outcome
You will get answer soon I hope you get positive answers

Last edited:

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 9, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 14, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on November 6, 2020.
  4. We sent you a letter on July 14, 2020. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. AIP feb 6, 2021
  6. We sent you medical instructions on February 12, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. Medical results have been received.
Hi blackkelly i dont know if this was askedBut if you dont mind, can you share your arguments.