+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
What are the basis to for H&C and what are the evidences one must show for it to be approved.
Depends on your argument hardship Establishment you have to have evidence to back up your words what you saying you have to show evidence based on this and that I’m eligible for H&c
Also you can claim Domestic violence in your country jobs education if you have kids there established in Canada
You have to have 3 to 5 strong factors
To get approval
But it also depends on officer and minister
Who accept your exemption

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Most of Countries should be eligible for refugee but it doesn't mean they don't accepted PRRA fore these area
Warzone countries applying for PRRA the only reason they have criminality otherwise the refugees hundred percent approval

When I was working with immigration lawyer 2018 I saw a lot of people jumping the border applied for refugee later on cbsa detained them for inadmissible issues then offered them PRRA
After 6 months or more they get refused and ship them back to their country
This is what I saw with my own eyes

Now days joe Biden become president you don’t see that much immigrants from usa to jump the border the deportation are stop in usa

Since not many Immigration are coming to Canada the lawyers are lying to their client telling to try 3 or 4 application one of them going to get a proof because they want money
It’s common sense if one of your application get denied all of them get the denied

Zana Ali

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Warzone countries applying for PRRA the only reason they have criminality otherwise the refugees hundred percent approval

When I was working with immigration lawyer 2018 I saw a lot of people jumping the border applied for refugee later on cbsa detained them for inadmissible issues then offered them PRRA
After 6 months or more they get refused and ship them back to their country
This is what I saw with my own eyes

Now days joe Biden become president you don’t see that much immigrants from usa to jump the border the deportation are stop in usa

Since not many Immigration are coming to Canada the lawyers are lying to their client telling to try 3 or 4 application one of them going to get a proof because they want money
It’s common sense if one of your application get denied all of them get the denied
Is deportation active for warzone countries?

Reactions: Ayanna

Zana Ali

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
PPRA is about severe risk. Not saying that things are perfect or that the economy is good in the region but normal life is continuing in the northern part of Iraq. There are certainly IDPs and refugees and they would likely be considered differently from people who have lived their whole lives in Kurdistan. People are flying in and out of the region. People are able to go to the market or to work without fearing for their lives. Foreigners can actually travel to the region without being huge targets. There is no need for heavy security like in Baghdad. The bar for PPRA is very high which is why most are rejected.
Currently two friends of mine got positive PRRA decision So try to best search about this country there is no specific area to Get approval immigration application in any Country therefore I would suggest travel and investigate well then you can decided about approval rate of this country before do it just googled that is not enough to be act as an immigration expert

Reactions: Nordia davis

Akitai

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Depends on your argument hardship Establishment you have to have evidence to back up your words what you saying you have to show evidence based on this and that I’m eligible for H&c
Also you can claim Domestic violence in your country jobs education if you have kids there established in Canada
You have to have 3 to 5 strong factors
To get approval
But it also depends on officer and minister
Who accept your exemption
Thanks so much, i just sent a message to you directly..kindly check pls.

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Is deportation active for warzone countries?
Canada shouldn’t deport ppl to warzone countries but if anyone has criminality the Cbsa will deport them
Also some ppl are deportable but not removal for example cbsa can’t Obtain a travel document for them or their country don’t accept them
As say your two friends got approved for PRRA the only reason they got a proof because they claim asylum in US they have no criminal record and their asylum was pending in US that’s why they got approved

If I’m wrong please correct me?

Fayamufi

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Ontario
Hello Family,

I just got a decision made today on my H&C application waiting for lawyer to send me reason. Already sent my PRRA in last month. Right now feels the world crumbled on my feet..
what you think you will do considerations??
Or
Leave judicial review??

Zana Ali

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Canada shouldn’t deport ppl to warzone countries but if anyone has criminality the Cbsa will deport them
Also some ppl are deportable but not removal for example cbsa can’t Obtain a travel document for them or their country don’t accept them
As say your two friends got approved for PRRA the only reason they got a proof because they claim asylum in US they have no criminal record and their asylum was pending in US that’s why they got approved

If I’m wrong please correct me?
No you are wrong they never claimed asylum in US that is not a reasons their approved but you should know everyone has different Story it is individual case by case that the reasons they got accepted and one more thing
here in this group a lot of ppl misguided by this person
Canuck78 this is creminality and about deportation canada ship ppl but has time line not right away except those countries don't accept them by law ( Minister of foreign) own country even Cbsa could obtain travel document
That all of this for you