+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If you live even for one week in these area I can say yes

for your answer
PPRA is about severe risk. Not saying that things are perfect or that the economy is good in the region but normal life is continuing in the northern part of Iraq. There are certainly IDPs and refugees and they would likely be considered differently from people who have lived their whole lives in Kurdistan. People are flying in and out of the region. People are able to go to the market or to work without fearing for their lives. Foreigners can actually travel to the region without being huge targets. There is no need for heavy security like in Baghdad. The bar for PPRA is very high which is why most are rejected.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You means more new evidence will help for prra which was not available before right ?
PPRA is different than H&C. It is not about hardship or best interest of the child, PPRA is about whether your life would be at risk it you returned to your home country. Unless there was a change in the stability of your home country right before your PPRA there shouldn't be new evidence that comes up in PPRA cases. b Is your home country considered extremely dangerous? Is it part of the list we posted? Do you have proof that you life would be at risk if you returned home from torture, war, being killed by the government/family/opposition forces, etc.?

Reactions: Akash2019

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
i see can you tell me following please

1) when did you apply for refugee
2) when your refugee case was rejected
3) when you started your H&C application.

thanks in advance
Applied for refugee in 2018
Rejected 2019 June
H&C April 2020
I have foreign kid.

Do you have children ? What country are you from

Reactions: Ayanna