+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
Hello my wonderful friends, i want to give all the Glory to God Almighty, too Faithful to fail. Promise keeper God for our AIP today.
My lawyer forwarded our AIP email today.
It can only be God
My husband, and 2 young teenagers.
No Canadian born
No family in Canada. 4 letters total, from our employers, landlord and a friend.
I am sooooo happy and relieved.
I pray that @Ayanna and every member of this forum waiting will receive theirs soon.
Like I said in the past “it will end in PRAISE “
Hi sweet queen did they update in your ecas regarding aip?

Reactions: SweetQueen

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
we both have similar timeline and similar result. did you got your aip from Niagara fall office? please let me know about stage two .
You’re correct, we have 1 week gap. I have been following you. I told my husband we will receive this week after you receive last week and God did it.
Yes it’s from Niagara.
Keep me posted with your second stage too.
Have you sent the requested documents ?

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
don't worry if you don't have any hard security problems and criminality you will be ok, now you are PR but its not official
Thanks @wello711
No criminal issues at all.
I claim that I am already a PR and I claim same for you. Have you started your process ? I wish you all the best just like I wish myself.

• Love
Reactions: wello711

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
You’re correct, we have 1 week gap. I have been following you. I told my husband we will receive this week after you receive last week and God did it.
Yes it’s from Niagara.
Did you check before that where is your application if yes so how did you check ?

HCboy123

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Yes it’s from Niagara.
That's great I'm very happy for you , I'm in process to send the requested documents.

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
That's great I'm very happy for you , I'm in process to send the requested documents.
Thanks for your response. Did you already send police report from your country ? I just read the AIP letter. It says
You don’t need to give us police certificates for any period of time before you were 18 years old or for time spent in Canada.
Is it same with yours ?
I am waiting for my lawyer to clarify that. I sent her a message but she is yet to respond.

Last edited:

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
Hello my wonderful friends, i want to give all the Glory to God Almighty, too Faithful to fail. Promise keeper God for our AIP today.
My lawyer forwarded our AIP email today.
It can only be God
My husband, and 2 young teenagers.
No Canadian born
No family in Canada. 4 letters total, from our employers, landlord and a friend.
I am sooooo happy and relieved.
I pray that @Ayanna and every member of this forum waiting will receive theirs soon.
Like I said in the past “it will end in PRAISE “
Congratulations! God is good.