+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Juneplum

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
Hi, did they asked you for medicals or something?
Also, did you try to asked them by web form the situation of your file. I think you can, if you have more than 27 months waiting.
I haven't received any medical request. I did use the web form to inquire and they told me it's in process and doesn't need anything else right now.

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hello my wonderful friends, i want to give all the Glory to God Almighty, too Faithful to fail. Promise keeper God for our AIP today.
My lawyer forwarded our AIP email today.
It can only be God
My husband, and 2 young teenagers.
No Canadian born
No family in Canada. 4 letters total, from our employers, landlord and a friend.
I am sooooo happy and relieved.
I pray that @Ayanna and every member of this forum waiting will receive theirs soon.
Like I said in the past “it will end in PRAISE “

Juneplum

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
Hello my wonderful friends, i want to give all the Glory to God Almighty, too Faithful to fail. Promise keeper God for our AIP today.
It can only be God
No Canadian born
No family in Canada. 4 letters total, from our employers, landlord and a friend.
I pray that @Ayanna and every member of this forum waiting will receive theirs soon.
Yayy, congrats my love. When did you apply?

Reactions: SweetQueen

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
It can only be God
No Canadian born
Yahhhhh congrats I’m very happy for you
God is great we all getting positive answers soon

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
It can only be God
No Canadian born
Wooow Congratulations great news, can you share your timeline

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
It can only be God
No Canadian born
congratulations!!! i'm very happy

Kenirotlory

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
It can only be God
No Canadian born
Congratulations