Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Guys... must I tell you that rcc in Niagara just contacted me via email stated that they had sent a request for documents from November 16,2020 and this is their second request. And my lawyer only gave me the medical form !!! Omg
Now you have to call every month

• Sad
Reactions: Ramone1

Saraaaa

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Hello friends, My mind doesnt work at all. Is this AIP?

This refers to your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate grounds.
Humanitarian and compassionate factors are assessed for the purpose of determining whether to grant an exemption from certain legislative requirements to allow your application for permanent residence to be processed from within Canada. , a representative of the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) reviewed the circumstances of your request and considered all the factors that you cited in your application. We are pleased to inform you that your request for an exemption from these requirements for the purpose of processing this application has been approved.
You must meet all other requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations, such as medical, security, passport and arrangements for your care and support. As your application is processed, separate decisions will be made about whether you meet these other requirements. Should you require a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” (CSQ), IRCC will contact the « Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration» (MIFI) on your behalf.
Please note that your application for permanent residence

kieranangell

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017

This refers to your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate grounds.
Humanitarian and compassionate factors are assessed for the purpose of determining whether to grant an exemption from certain legislative requirements to allow your application for permanent residence to be processed from within Canada. , a representative of the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) reviewed the circumstances of your request and considered all the factors that you cited in your application. We are pleased to inform you that your request for an exemption from these requirements for the purpose of processing this application has been approved.
You must meet all other requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations, such as medical, security, passport and arrangements for your care and support. As your application is processed, separate decisions will be made about whether you meet these other requirements. Should you require a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” (CSQ), IRCC will contact the « Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration» (MIFI) on your behalf.
I think so. I got the same yesterday. God is good

• Love
Reactions: Ramone1 and Saraaaa

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018

Yes! Congratulations! Please share your timeline

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020

Yes. Its AIP congrats

Reactions: Saraaaa

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019

Congratulations its AIP did you receive by email or by mail? Or your laywer received it?

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other

omg saarah !!! you got AIP ??? i thought you got refusal based on your old comments

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020

Finally!! You got approved! Glad you took the advice we gave you on here.Congrats!