+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
We received your application for permanent residence on April 24, 2020.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 10, 2020.
We started processing your application on January 5, 2021

i got aip today.

hi akash your application is in Niagara fall?
Congratulations :) my application was received in August, hopefully we will all heat positive news

Reactions: SweetQueen

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
i don't understand why in my daily life I have met many people who have received aip after 5 and 6 months of treatment but in this forum the average is between 8 months and 1 year ! :D

Reactions: Ramone1 and Ayanna

kieranangell

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
first of congrats on your Aip
After Aip you will get medical background
Security and Financial and Pr photos etc
And also you can apply for work permit
Hi

Thank you for answering my questions . What is security and financial check . I got a letter that I'm approved and need to provide passport of family but my kids are in other country and covid top country . Also what application link for open work permit should i apply , is it the change status ? Thank you guys

Reactions: Ramone1

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi

Thank you for answering my questions . What is security and financial check . I got a letter that I'm approved and need to provide passport of family but my kids are in other country and covid top country . Also what application link for open work permit should i apply , is it the change status ? Thank you guys
you can email the officer for exemption of your family passport because of Covid-19

you got to follow the instructions ?
What else the officer requested from you
So far

Reactions: Lexus2021