+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
So once you got AIP that means 100% you’re are permanent resident obviously keeping it in mind that you got no criminal record in canada
it’s not 100%
Still you have go through the system for Financial check security check background check medical check etc if you pass all then your 100%

Reactions: Lexus2021

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi guys so I just checked me email and I got copr on Friday !!!!! But I was in Niagara for my birthday weekend because my birthday was Saturday !!! So I wasn’t even checking my email....Omg !!! They have me a birthday gift !!!! And I didn’t even know!!! But I was thinking she would because my officer was really nice!!! She went back and forth with me about every single details... guys I pray for you all god is good
Congrats I’m very happy for you
I’m the only one left from 2018
I thinking I’m next

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Hi guys so I just checked me email and I got copr on Friday !!!!! But I was in Niagara for my birthday weekend because my birthday was Saturday !!! So I wasn’t even checking my email....Omg !!! They have me a birthday gift !!!! And I didn’t even know!!! But I was thinking she would because my officer was really nice!!! She went back and forth with me about every single details... guys I pray for you all god is good
Congrats finally. Can u pls share ur timeline?

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Are you in qubec or Ontario?
For him to be taking OW(Ontario Works) welfare, he should be in Ontario. But, I hope taking welfare will not negatively impact your 2nd stage. U better quickly stop receiving welfare bcos of stage 2 or what’s ur advice for HCBoy123 guys. He's still on govt welfare and got AIP today

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hi game waiters luckily I got my aip today :) what will be the next step?
Big congrats to you. I am happy for you. You have opened the AIP doors again and many more will continue to happen for us who are waiting by the Grace of God. Congrats again