+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Hi guys so I just checked me email and I got copr on Friday !!!!! But I was in Niagara for my birthday weekend because my birthday was Saturday !!! So I wasn’t even checking my email....Omg !!! They have me a birthday gift !!!! And I didn’t even know!!! But I was thinking she would because my officer was really nice!!! She went back and forth with me about every single details... guys I pray for you all god is good
Congratulations on your COPR, your wait is over.

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
They said it normally take 12 months but with the covid it going to take longer, I'm just just waiting on my kids first letter from ircc now. He should start it now
Thanks a lot! You are so helpful! He says he was asked to submit medical tests for his kids and his wife and they got UCI numbers. Is that normal? Did this happen to you too? Please be patient and share your exprience. He is depressed and worried!

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
Hi guys so I just checked me email and I got copr on Friday !!!!! But I was in Niagara for my birthday weekend because my birthday was Saturday !!! So I wasn’t even checking my email....Omg !!! They have me a birthday gift !!!! And I didn’t even know!!! But I was thinking she would because my officer was really nice!!! She went back and forth with me about every single details... guys I pray for you all god is good
Congrats

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Thanks a lot! You are so helpful! He says he was asked to submit medical tests for his kids and his wife and they got UCI numbers. Is that normal? Did this happen to you too? Please be patient and share your exprience. He is depressed and worried!
Its their protocol for all family members to do medical and police records, but they are lock in there system already they call it lock in date ircc have most of their information already so it is way easier. His family already fill out a couple forms im assume because my kids did.

Reactions: imadeddin

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
We received your application for permanent residence on April 24, 2020.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 10, 2020.
We started processing your application on January 5, 2021

i got aip today.

hi akash your application is in Niagara fall?
Hi, can you share please your argument.

HCboy123

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hi, can you share please your argument.
My lawyer did my everything ,I'm taking OW , after arriving in canada i submitted H&C my argument is hardship and i am settle in Canada did volunteering and taking English classes .i don't have kids

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
We received your application for permanent residence on April 24, 2020.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 10, 2020.
We started processing your application on January 5, 2021

i got aip today.

hi akash your application is in Niagara fall?
Application received in June2020
Aor in August 2020
In process january 2021
Still waiting and I didn't call and don't know where its processing, can you share what basis of your application?

Reactions: Ramone1