+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
Yes you can but it’s all depends on officer if he/she forwarded your request to Minister
Raisaab if your application is more than 6 months in process usually the office requested for exemption your case will transfer to Minister it will takes little longer then normal process

how long your application been in process?
Thanks Ayyana for your reply.

Do you know anyone who applied for medical exemption while application in process ?

Reactions: Ramone1

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
My lawyer said he lost my number, I just randomly went to check my application status and saw that they sent out the request and then I contacted my lawyer and he said oh I received it but couldn’t find your number... so now I check my application everyday
How careless
It's better to check it yourself

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hey guys this is store of @efie

I will share this to encourage everyone....I came to Canada 11 years ago as a student. Finished my degree with a good major but I had to sponsor myself from the scratch paying fees as an international student. I finished and I was owing my university $20,000 so I had apply for my PGWP early so I could get my degree to apply for PR.

Unfortunately, getting a good and a skilled job as a new graduate is not always that easy. I worked with agencies and did several part times and within two year, I was able to pay the $20,000 I owed and my degree was sent to me but I had no experience in skilled work to apply for express entry. I wrote IELTS more than 5 times wasting all these money's( I can get 8 in 3 in speaking, writing and listening and get 3 in reading etc). I had to pay $3,000 to an immigration lawyer to help me in the express entry but it amounted to nothing and she took the money....About 6 express entry applications I applied for told me my file was ineligible. So I had to relocate from province to province just so I could get a skilled work to apply for my PR. I have moved and worked in 9 provinces as at now.

Unfortunately for me, economic class, family class , Canadian experience and provincial nominee didn't work for me. A case is where I applied for BC provincial nominee, paid $1150 but after the assessment, I was found ineligible due to the 2 years experience and the money could not be refunded(But it was all good as a great lesson), I applied to Nova Scotia and PEI pnp but it all didn't work for me.

I know I've worked and lived in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, Ontario, PEI, Quebec, Newfoundland, New Brunswick but my biggest problem in life is, I don't know how to give up. And you know one thing about this funny life, very often, it's from the most desperate situations that spring the most brilliant of life successes...And for the most part, we all try to work hard to discard the parts of our lives that were painful.

But just as we can't rip chapters out of a book and expect the story to still make sense, so also you need to keep every expect of your life intact and keep on turning the pages one at a time. What you maybe going through in all forms is serving a purpose....That's just by the way.....So back to my story....After travelling and moving around provinces, my PGWP was about to expire in July 2019 and I've been in Canada since 2009 without PR.

So I decided to move out apply to go school again. I applied and IRCC gave me almost 5 years because I'm sure the officer could feel my pain of long time temporary stay in Canada. I went to school for only one semester and prior to this, I had an encounter with several immigration lawyers, MP's, MLA's and most of the representatives told me not to apply for H&C looking at my story because is very difficult getting H&C but I have another spirit within that told me to apply for so I applied. After the first semester, I was tired of going to school and I'm a true Christian by the way so I heard in my spirit to apply for a job in a different province while on study permit during summer in 2020. I had to drive for almost 3 days to the new company in a different province and I told them, I can only work till September and I have to go to school.

The employer asked me, what can they do for me to work permanently so I asked again I would need a work permit. They agreed to help me and then I called one immigration consultant who was willing to help me so I paid almost $2,000 for the fees and everything and they applied for me employer specific work permit with my new employer and IRCC approved of this and usually is 2 years duration but IRCC gave me 4 years in December 2020. I don't know about your situation but i can almost certainly tell you some people's story are a little bit strange and hard than others right? If you a a Christian, i will encourage you to trust in God for his delays are not his denials.

If you are not also, don't quit because in this life, quitters don't win, and winners don't quit"....We are great and awesome personalities at IRCC who are doing everything possible to make Canada a great home for everybody so just be patience and when it gets to your turn, you will smile...I am just sharing this not to tell you my story but to know that, everything is possible with God....Let's pray for this great land, Canada for greater works as you and your family joins us soon...Keep trusting and keep on keeping on, somebody.

H&C Application on June 06, 2019
Correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 1, 2019
Processing started in October 7, 2020
Medical instructions and request was on February 2, 2021
Medicals Received: February 22, 2021
Final Positive Decision PR Approved: 10-March,2021 (In total within 21 months)