+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Saraaaa

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Hello everyone hope you are doing well. Does anyone know if we don't have work permit and also sin number could we register a company and pay for taxes? @Ayanna you said one time about tin number but sorry I didn't get it how without having work permit.

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
I know it’s hard trust me I’m also like you
I have anxiety stress and depression now
I hate the waiting game too but what we can do just as God said we have to be patient
I know you’re like my patience mentor. still learning alot from you about having patience!

Reactions: Ayanna

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hello everyone hope you are doing well. Does anyone know if we don't have work permit and also sin number could we register a company and pay for taxes? @Ayanna you said one time about tin number but sorry I didn't get it how without having work permit.
Yes, you can... my husband registered his company when we haven’t status and paid all his taxes using a TTN number

Saraaaa

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Yes, you can... my husband registered his company when we haven’t status and paid all his taxes using a TTN number
Thank you. TTN number or ITN number? Yes my husband wants to register a company and give an invoice for a work that he wants to do while he doesn't have work permit. Is it possible or not?