Mar 8, 2021
Submitted my application in august 2018
Receipt of acknowledgment November 2018
Application In process nov 2019
Medical request nov 2020
I did my medical Jan 2021
Medical received Jan 2021
Still waiting....
My application was based on best interest of Canadian born child with medical problems and hardship in my country also establishment in Canada

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonyKaty

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Okay dear @canuck78 ! maybe its not a target but according to the website they want to approve for this year between 5000/6000 applications but yes maybe it will be more or maybe less .
for establishment, trust me i saw many cases lived in canada for 7 , 8 , 11 years ! and they got rejection i was chocked !
but many others lived in the country for 1 , 2 or 3 years and they got PR !
if someone hold a visitor visa doesn't mean that this person came from El dorado he can have more humanitarian factors than someone who applied for assylum for exemple.
if an applicant came from a third world nation it will help him more than someone from a developped country.
Yes of course time spent in canada will really help but its not an essential factor at all.
Yet again it's not that they want to approve 5000/6000 applications because approval is based on the actually cases. 5000/6000 is an estimated number based on previous years approval numbers. H&C is always dependent on the individual case so being in Canada longer does not guarantee better outcomes. Never said people had to come from poor countries to get H&C. In countries where they may be more services, infrastructure, etc. you have the option of seeking help from your home country. H&C are for exceptional cases and not a route for things like family reunification (except in extreme cases), economic immigration, etc.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Submitted my application in august 2018
Receipt of acknowledgment November 2018
Application In process nov 2019
Medical request nov 2020
I did my medical Jan 2020
Medical received Jan 2020
Still waiting....
My application was based on best interest of Canadian born child with medical problems and hardship in my country also establishment in Canada
wow one more 2018 application I thought I’m the last one
do you know what office process your application

Reactions: Naz786