+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Nordia davis

Mar 8, 2021
What do I choose status update of file or the application/supporting documents and correspondences sent to or from ircc?

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hi guys I had to call the IRCC agent today because I was curious to be sure if the documents I sent for second stage have been received as I sent it myself and in different mails which got me worried. The lady was nice and checked:
Immigration agent I spoke with said
all documents I mentioned have been received:
-Eligibility passed
-Criminality passed
-Security passed
-Medical passed
I should now wait for the person handling my file to make final decisions or ask for documents if there is any need and she wished me best of luck.
What else do you think I need to pass? Can they ask for more documents again to get the COPR?
I would say congratulations at this stage. Everything is going to work out fine.
Be patient.

Reactions: Naz786

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
I will start,

I applied for H&C last year on january by my own on best interest of a child ground.
7month later, without any AOR, I got a call from CIC to update my file and we talk for about 30mns about my application and familly. I receive AIP (Approval in principle) 1 day later.

Since the AIP I didn't ear any news from IRCC until january 2018, I received médical request and Annex A request. it's was all done by the end of january and my background still in progress.

and I still waiting....:oops:

Are you done