+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
H and C reasons: hardship in my home country , establishment in Canada and best interest of my Canadian born kids . I have 3 kids .. one from my home country and 2 Canadian born . Have been here since 2017 .. failed refugee and failed RAD
You deserved this victory, we all do. Good luck everyone and many many congratulations to you!

Reactions: AnonyKaty

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
@MelJohn
Question, did you send your original CSQ by mail for the health card?
I don't want to send the original. They requested original copies only and will be returned!
I will call them Monday Maybe it's possible to go myself

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
@MelJohn
Question, did you send your original CSQ by mail for the health card?
I don't want to send the original. They requested original copies only and will be returned!
I will call them Monday Maybe it's possible to go myself
Hi, no they told me photocopies because of covid-19 they are accepting photocopies. But when I recieved the mail it said original so I call them again to make sure and the agent said to send photocopies

Reactions: Me2020

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Hi guys I had to call the IRCC agent today because I was curious to be sure if the documents I sent for second stage have been received as I sent it myself and in different mails which got me worried. The lady was nice and checked:
Immigration agent I spoke with said
all documents I mentioned have been received:
-Eligibility passed
-Criminality passed
-Security passed
-Medical passed
I should now wait for the person handling my file to make final decisions or ask for documents if there is any need and she wished me best of luck.
What else do you think I need to pass? Can they ask for more documents again to get the COPR?

Reactions: SweetQueen

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi guys I had to call the IRCC agent today because I was curious to be sure if the documents I sent for second stage have been received as I sent it myself and in different mails which got me worried. The lady was nice and checked:
Immigration agent I spoke with said
all documents I mentioned have been received:
-Eligibility passed
-Criminality passed
-Security passed
-Medical passed
I should now wait for the person handling my file to make final decisions or ask for documents if there is any need and she wished me best of luck.
What else do you think I need to pass? Can they ask for more documents again to get the COPR?
By her information if everything is done then where is your copr?

Reactions: Lexus2021