+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Thank you
I have attached letter from her teacher as well. My father is physically fit to spend time with her and go for a walk but needs the treatment twice a week. Both of my parents spend a lot of time with her. Should I send pictures of both of them with my daughter?
Yes you should've the lawyer should've know that they will always make the best decision, best interest of the child once all the proved is there to back up your arguments, they will not make any decisions that would affect the child. On less there is not enough proved so they have know choice than to refuse the application

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Every file goes to officer first then the officer read your factors argument Evidence and support letters bank statements etc make sure everything is legit
Then he make Decision or recommendations pass it to the minister
The minister Read it make own decision
Send it back to officer
Then you get an email
approval or refusal
I hope I answer your question
Ayanna you are on point, think you should study for lawyer you are very informative and on point. When I order my gmc note I see all these offers that my application go through..you know exactly what you are saying

Reactions: AnonyKaty

starsinthesky

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
Hi everyone, I got AIP in January, they are processing background now. I dont have any issues about criminality, medical or security backgrounds. My question is, does AIP means that I will get CoPR after the background checks? or can they still refuse my application after AIP? What do you think?

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi everyone, I got AIP in January, they are processing background now. I dont have any issues about criminality, medical or security backgrounds. My question is, does AIP means that I will get CoPR after the background checks? or can they still refuse my application after AIP? What do you think?
you will not get a refusal if you don't have criminality, security or dangerous health issues and you will be able to prove that you are financially independent.
may i know the grounds of your approval and when did you come to canada ?

Reactions: Fayamufi

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Please can you share your timeline

Reactions: wello711

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
Did they request you police clearance from your country ?

starsinthesky

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
you will not get a refusal if you don't have criminality, security or dangerous health issues and you will be able to prove that you are financially independent.
may i know the grounds of your approval and when did you come to canada ?
I came in 2019. I applied for healthcare workers pathway, H&C is processing those applications

Last edited:
Reactions: Akash2019