+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I think 2021 is a refusal year for H&C applications
Don’t be Negative I got a email to from
Vancouver office today too

it says minister is considering exemption for my husband they need some information
My address and my current job status it’s related to my husband

First I saw the email i was worried when open it nothing scary just asked for more information

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Don’t be Negative I got a email to from
Vancouver office today too

it says minister is considering exemption for my husband they need some information
My address and my current job status it’s related to my husband

First I saw the email i was worried when open it nothing scary just asked for more information
minister delegate and officer its not the same ?

Reactions: Ramone1

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
I
I don’t know ‍♀ why
Actually 10 people got refusal in 3 days
Some of members wrote me Private I’m really sad for all of them
I think i figured out about the refusals, Just read an article about immigration achieving 400k PR this year and rhey will be taking 60% from economy class, 25% from family class and rest 15% from refugees and H&C class. So did some calculations every month they will invite 33,000 people where 15% from refugees and H&C is about 4900.( This number is from both classes, if we split 50% comes out 2450 H&C files approval) Now to achieve their quota they rushing the files and eliminating the ones who they think aint genuine or they dont like it depending on their mood. Well, thats my theory. Before that 75 CEC everything was going so good for our H&C family and now all of sudden this many refusals

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I

I think i figured out about the refusals, Just read an article about immigration achieving 400k PR this year and rhey will be taking 60% from economy class, 25% from family class and rest 15% from refugees and H&C class. So did some calculations every month they will invite 33,000 people where 15% from refugees and H&C is about 4900.( This number is from both classes, if we split 50% comes out 2450 H&C files approval) Now to achieve their quota they rushing the files and eliminating the ones who they think aint genuine or they dont like it depending on their mood. Well, thats my theory. Before that 75 CEC everything was going so good for our H&C family and now all of sudden this many refusals
according to immigration plane for 2021, they want to approve between 5000 and 6000 H&C applications
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/supplementary-immigration-levels-2021-2023.html

Reactions: Fayamufi

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
I

They have met their annual target even though they say they need more people.it’s all about money because the more refusals,the more people will re-apply and that’s more money for them.Its no secret economic class got more room because you gotta have money to apply

Anddy

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
dont reapply now you need to wait at less 6 or a year because If you apply now they were denied your application anyway why are you wasting your money and your time if you go judicial hearing you have a better option or reconsideration
It takes how much time for reconsideration or judicial hearing .any idea?can I apply both?