+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
i think the calculation is the same . you can check it in this link : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/supplementary-immigration-levels-2021-2023.html.
the number of people who want to accept them for 2021 as protected persons is around 60,000.
for h&c application, they want to accept around 5000 applications for 2021.
ths numbers was declared in november 2020 from IRCC website.
so its the same thing

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
So every file has to go thru this asshat minister and then to officer?
Every file goes to officer first then the officer read your factors argument Evidence and support letters bank statements etc make sure everything is legit
Then he make Decision or recommendations pass it to the minister
The minister Read it make own decision
Send it back to officer
Then you get an email
approval or refusal
I hope I answer your question

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
In Aipp, you have to get job offer and with that job offer you can apply for a permit in that state online after which you can apply for both work permit and Pr. People have immigrated from India. I there is no harm in trying to get a job offer and give it a try for work permit. The IELTS band requirements are low ( less than 5).
For rural programs, I think the process is similar. I just watched a few YouTube videos regarding these two programs.
If your application is refused, it is worth giving a try to job letter from the employers listed on the cic websites.
Thanks for the response

• Love
Reactions: Ramone1

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Every file goes to officer first then the officer read your factors argument Evidence and support letters bank statements etc make sure everything is legit
Send it back to officer
Then you get an email
approval or refusal
thanks , now i understand better !
do you think that CEC invitations had a bad impact on H&C applications ???

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Send it back to officer
Then you get an email
approval or refusal
Thats very detailed information appreciate that ayanna. One thing i need to ask by minister you mean immigration minister mr marco?

Reactions: Ayanna

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Don’t be Negative I got a email to from
Vancouver office today too

it says minister is considering exemption for my husband they need some information
My address and my current job status it’s related to my husband

First I saw the email i was worried when open it nothing scary just asked for more information
Ayanna i think there about to make there decision on your application you will your approval from tomorrow to Monday know longer.