wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Only if Cbsa allowed you to apply for it then they’ll stop your the deportation
yup,
i asked 2 lawyers about that. they told me , they suggest it to 99% of people who was summoned.
if they don't say anything, the person has to ask for it indirectly and they will offer it as an option, but really everyone ( i will say almost everyone) will have it

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
yup,
i asked 2 lawyers about that. they told me , they suggest it to 99% of people who was summoned.
if they don't say anything, the person has to ask for it indirectly and they will offer it as an option, but really everyone ( i will say almost everyone) will have it
my first negative PRRA decision came in 45 days then I appealed it . I pay for federal court judicial hearing and for reconsideration of PRRA. I got a positive result on my PRRA they send for reconsideration . I been waiting for the 3 years now

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
my first negative PRRA decision came in 45 days then I appealed it . I pay for federal court judicial hearing and for reconsideration of PRRA. I got a positive result on my PRRA they send for reconsideration . I been waiting for the 3 years now
thats crazy ! did you apply for assylum before ?

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
Ayanna are you accepted in prra not in H&C?

Reactions: Ayanna