+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

bastian14

Nov 13, 2020
Hi there
I will tell you The truth
You are now in Cbsa hand and soon your everything will be rejected and they will make sure you go back to your country easy way or the hard way But you have only one chance the PRRA application that’s it then you can apply for H&c Which most likely You h&c chances Are very slim too
Thanks for the advice everyone

By today or tomorrow i will consult to a inmigration agent about my case. I know my case is difficult but i would prefer to stay in canada until the covid19 pandemic is gone or gets better around the world

For people who is scared i recomend to stay in calm, every case is different so be patience and put your good vibes on it.

Two weeks ago i saw a article at cbc.ca about a portuguese couple and kids, they have a deportation order, they had an h&c app.
I searched some information and cbsa cancel the deportation. They were applying for the risk of travelling to portugal in those moment with the pandemic.

Reactions: wello711

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
can you share with me the info or website of your lawyer? pls

My province is Manitoba....

below is my timeline
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 29, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 2, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on February 6, 2021.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 22, 2021 about the decision on your application.
https://imm-law.ca/fr/ this is the lawyer of @Akash2019, I haven't hired him yet but according to akash he is a very good lawyer.
he is very busy so maybe its a good sign

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other

By today or tomorrow i will consult to a inmigration agent about my case. I know my case is difficult but i would prefer to stay in canada until the covid19 pandemic is gone or gets better around the world

For people who is scared i recomend to stay in calm, every case is different so be patience and put your good vibes on it.

Two weeks ago i saw a article at cbc.ca about a portuguese couple and kids, they have a deportation order, they had an h&c app.
I searched some information and cbsa cancel the deportation. They were applying for the risk of travelling to portugal in those moment with the pandemic.
i advice you to speak with a lawyer.
are you in Montréal ?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Thanks for the response.

I have read in this forum that judicial review is risky and the outcome is mostly negative. Sweetchild attests to this claim because sweettchild said she made a judicial review right after the first H&C application. Unfortunately, it was refused. She said she made a new H& C application and her application got approved.

This brings me to my next question, Which route would you recommend would be the BEST ( new H&C application or judicial review) route to resolve my situation that improves the chance of approval?
It’s hard to tell you which route is good be honest with you make your own decision my friend it’s tough time may God help you

Reactions: Lexus2021

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020

Yeah if you have a lawyer or consult a lawyer that’s better choice lawyers are the one who find a solution for it