+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I applied for TRP last September and I haven’t heard anything from it due to mishandling of document. I fall out of status I want to try restore it under new policy but the refusal letter from restoration letter Ive received says I cant. Thats why I applied for TRP and haven’t heard from it since September
I’m sorry hear that
First of all if you wanna reapply or send for reconsideration or judicial review You need to find a different lawyer because your lawyer wasn’t good enough for the good argument
And have you did voluntary works as essential worker and how long you been in Canada

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
What about a heart surgery? My wife had a heart surgery done in January and it went well and she is recovering now and is better now.
Do you think it can be an issue in medical stage ?
Kindly share your experience @Growing pains @kelly @Ayanna or any other members please

Thanks
It’s a normal surgery shouldn’t be any problem
It’s already been done
I hope she is doing good

Rina1021

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
I’m sorry hear that
First of all if you wanna reapply or send for reconsideration or judicial review You need to find a different lawyer because your lawyer wasn’t good enough for the good argument
And have you did voluntary works as essential worker and how long you been in Canada
7 years, due to mishandled documents we fall out of status and technically not qualified to other pathways to residency applied for TRP still waiting for approval, post graduate with 3 years skilled work experience and my husband too. I had a kid who is in kindergarten and one who should be in college but hold off because of status.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
7 years, due to mishandled documents we fall out of status and technically not qualified to other pathways to residency applied for TRP still waiting for approval, post graduate with 3 years skilled work experience and my husband too. I had a kid who is in kindergarten and one who should be in college but hold off because of status.
Wow you been here more 5 years it’s one factor you have children 2 factor
The 3rd factor is education I’m Surprise that you been refuse
I think you end up with a very bad officer usually Vancouver are decent officers I don’t know what happened
Did you file your H&c or you had a lawyer?
Did you had Misrepresentation case before ?

Reactions: Lexus2021

Rina1021

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Wow you been here more 5 years it’s one factor you have children 2 factor
The 3rd factor is education I’m Surprise that you been refuse
I think you end up with a very bad officer usually Vancouver are decent officers I don’t know what happened
Did you file your H&c or you had a lawyer?
Did you had Misrepresentation case before ?
No misinterpretation maybe just not my day.

• Sad
Reactions: LittlePrinc

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Sorry @Rina1021
Try to find a good lawyer wjo can evaluate your weak and strong points.
You've waited for a quit long time I hope soon you will find your way out of this.
Make sure to have a clear representation, volunteering and interrogation in the community plays a great role.
I will keep you in my prayers

Rina1021

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
No misinterpretation maybe just not my day.
Probably its the argument my file came with all the documents supporting my claim but if review would took longer, I would probably just gonna reapply. I submitted my file precovid our current status got worsen over the year of waiting. Probably gonna add it too.

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Probably its the argument my file came with all the documents supporting my claim but if review would took longer, I would probably just gonna reapply. I submitted my file precovid our current status got worsen over the year of waiting. Probably gonna add it too.
It’s better send for reconsideration with new support letters and Evidence also the Covid issue I think you’ll have a good argument find a good lawyer
When you sent your application for reconsideration Usually they send it a different officer or a different location and a lot of people got positive answer like that

Rina1021

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
It’s better send for reconsideration with new support letters and Evidence also the Covid issue I think you’ll have a good argument find a good lawyer
When you sent your application for reconsideration Usually they send it a different officer or a different location and a lot of people got positive answer like that
How long does it took for reconsideration?