+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Hi @Emmabel

What can that medical issue be ? Any example
Thanks
Infectious diseases e.g Tuberculosis etc, diseases that can cause danger to public health and spread easily or mental illnesses. They don’t want disease that will place too much demand on their health system or that will make u stay on Social assistance or too costly to maintain

Reactions: RaiSaab108

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Infectious diseases e.g Tuberculosis etc, diseases that can cause danger to public health and spread easily or mental illnesses. They don’t want disease that will place too much demand on their health system or that will make u stay on Social assistance or too costly to maintain
And sexually transmitted diseases AIDS etc

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I call QC immigration the agent give me the website to apply for it
trust me i know many people who got PR under other economic programs who don,t requi CSQ, like atlantic, express entry provincial immigration prograns etcc.... and after that they moved to Qc and they got all their rights like any other quebecer

Reactions: Kemmie11

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
What about a heart surgery? My wife had a heart surgery done in January and it went well and she is recovering now and is better now.
Do you think it can be an issue in medical stage ?
Kindly share your experience @Growing pains @kelly @Ayanna or any other members please

Thanks
I don’t see this as an issue in my opinion because she is not going to spread any diseases or sicknesses to people around. It’s not an infectious or communicable disease Like HIV, TB, Hepatitis B etc

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
What about a heart surgery? My wife had a heart surgery done in January and it went well and she is recovering now and is better now.
Do you think it can be an issue in medical stage ?
Kindly share your experience @Growing pains @kelly @Ayanna or any other members please

Thanks
If you’ve already mentioned that to them I don’t think there’d be any problem.Unless her X-ray shows something else like a scare from past infection;they’d serve you a furtherance which is what IRCC refer to as ‘additional testing’ just to make sure it’s not something that’d spread to others in public

Reactions: RaiSaab108

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
If you’ve already mentioned that to them I don’t think there’d be any problem.Unless her X-ray shows something else like a scare from past infection;they’d serve you a furtherance which is what IRCC refer to as ‘additional testing’ just to make sure it’s not something that’d spread to others in public
Thanks

Rina1021

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
I applied Dec 2019
Received Dec 2019
In process Nov 2020
Got refusal today :(?
Reason is establishment in canada and child best interest.

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
I need help I receive my refusal today. Should I reapply or appeal?
Thank you
So sorry to hear about your refusal.It depends on what you were refused for maybe you can solve that issue and ask to be reconsidered.If you don’t want to go through that,re-apply with more proof and updates to be submitted for your application.This time,your application will move quickly because,they already have your information in their database.I want you to know that you’re not the first to be refused and you won’t be the last! :)

Rina1021

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
So sorry to hear about your refusal.It depends on what you were refused for maybe you can solve that issue and ask to be reconsidered.If you don’t want to go through that,re-apply with more proof and updates to be submitted for your application.This time,your application will move quickly because,they already have your information in their database.I want you to know that you’re not the first to be refused and you won’t be the last! :)
Thank you anyone here applied for TRP?