+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Kemmie11

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Federal send me the email to confirm me and my two kids our home address the thing is I'm in QC I don't receive the CSQ application I was in Calgary when i fill for the H&C I just move in Montréal

• Love
Reactions: Ayanna and Me2020

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Federal send me the email to confirm me and my two kids our home address the thing is I'm in QC I don't receive the CSQ application I was in Calgary when i fill for the H&C I just move in Montréal
you did very well to move after AIP otherwise you would've needed to wait for CSQ first to get the COPR.

• Love
Reactions: kial and Kemmie11

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
I agree with @MelJohn if someone doesn’t have status when they get their Aip need to apply for open work permit as soon as possible it give him/her status and it good for CCB and stage 2
Good luck
Thanks for your recommendation but can you please answer my question if you know something about it.
In my case we received AIP and immediately my husband applied for Work Permit.
He received the WP 2 days before CoPR. That’s why I am asking what was his status (he didn’t have any before) from AIP to CoPR

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Thanks for your recommendation but can you please answer my question if you know something about it.
In my case we received AIP and immediately my husband applied for Work Permit.
He received the WP 2 days before CoPR. That’s why I am asking what was his status (he didn’t have any before) from AIP to CoPR
No status