And Finally we got our CoPR today :)

Application submitted H&C March 2019
Start processing September 2020
AIP December 2020
Medical and others document submitted January 15, 2021
Lawyer got email to confirm our address on February 16, 2021
Lawyer got email of CoPR today February 19, 2021

Regarding our application who joined this form recently:

Came to Canada 2018 as visitor from a middle east Country DUBAI, we originally belonged to the country of South Asia
Few months after wife delivered a baby
We applied for work permit in Feb 2019
Work permit for me and visit visa for my wife approved in October 2020 (was expired in mid of 2019)
No establishment in Canada
No letters from church/mosque/work place/no friends/no volunteer work/ just one of my sibling wrote a small letter may be 2 pages
Child had some medical conditions (best interest of child)
Was doing a part time cash job during the time with no status
From work permit/visit until PR today spent around $12k - 14k but I believe its worth it
As I said earlier my application was dealt with 1 of the top 5 best lawyers in Alberta, hourly rate $400 per hour

Never called immigration to check the status
Never requested the web form(status to check file)

Because my lawyer said in the beginning, 1st stage approval may takes 1 year to 18 months
2nd stage always depends upon criminal status/records, and current job with no social assistance stuffs like that

Never file refugee claim

This form help me a lot to wait, I am here since there was around 150 pages on it
I wish every one good luck with there applications, feel free to ask me any questions you may have :)
Congratulations. Another good news. I thank God for you

Reactions: AAK2018 and Naz786

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Fri
And Finally we got our CoPR today :)

Application submitted H&C March 2019
Start processing September 2020
AIP December 2020
Medical and others document submitted January 15, 2021
Lawyer got email to confirm our address on February 16, 2021
Lawyer got email of CoPR today February 19, 2021

Regarding our application who joined this form recently:

Came to Canada 2018 as visitor from a middle east Country DUBAI, we originally belonged to the country of South Asia
Few months after wife delivered a baby
We applied for work permit in Feb 2019
Work permit for me and visit visa for my wife approved in October 2020 (was expired in mid of 2019)
No establishment in Canada
No letters from church/mosque/work place/no friends/no volunteer work/ just one of my sibling wrote a small letter may be 2 pages
Child had some medical conditions (best interest of child)
Was doing a part time cash job during the time with no status
From work permit/visit until PR today spent around $12k - 14k but I believe its worth it
As I said earlier my application was dealt with 1 of the top 5 best lawyers in Alberta, hourly rate $400 per hour

Never called immigration to check the status
Never requested the web form(status to check file)

Because my lawyer said in the beginning, 1st stage approval may takes 1 year to 18 months
2nd stage always depends upon criminal status/records, and current job with no social assistance stuffs like that

Never file refugee claim

This form help me a lot to wait, I am here since there was around 150 pages on it
I wish every one good luck with there applications, feel free to ask me any questions you may have :)
Friend @Melno48 , read this. Its very inspiring he came in Canada as visitor.

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
Ayanna, Do you have any Idea or information regarding to get the PR Card after received the COPR
The waiting time is between 3 to 8 weeks . If you didn’t hear anything from them then just contact the immigration for inquiring
Actually one of my who got his Pr under Express entry he still waiting for his Pr card hardcopy it been six weeks now

@Ayanna should my friend send webform after 8 weeks or note please answer

Sfoph

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hello,
Please I have a question, can someone send an update directly to immigration to update its H & C application even if you have a representative? The retainership from my lawyer states you can not send anything to immigration without their office. Does it have any negative impact on my application if I send update by myself?
I want to send by self because the cost to update each time is adding up. Thank you.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello,
Please I have a question, can someone send an update directly to immigration to update its H & C application even if you have a representative? The retainership from my lawyer states you can not send anything to immigration without their office. Does it have any negative impact on my application if I send update by myself?
I want to send by self because the cost to update each time is adding up. Thank you.
Hi there
Yes you can
Update is always beneficial as long you strong support letters or evidence
For example if you change address or have new born baby family and friends coworkers letters and pictures etc

do you know what office your application is processing

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Hello,
What do you mean the cost keeps adding? Does your lawyer ask you for cash everytime she /he updates for you!
May god help you then!
Well,I used to update sometimes especially when I changed the apartment that's so important to inform the immigration with. As long as you know exactly how to do it.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello,
it’s better for u to let your lawyer do it. Lawyer knows the immigration language better and would do it professionally. But it’s up to u whether you want it or no .An update by a lawyer typically cost around $500-600

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
What do you mean the cost keeps adding? Does your lawyer ask you for cash everytime she /he updates for you!
May god help you then!
Well,I used to update sometimes especially when I changed the apartment that's so important to inform the immigration with. As long as you know exactly how to do it.
Wow it’s crazy how these law firms squeeze the money out of clients during this pandemic from Their client
It’s very sad