+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello everyone,
I want to know what is H&C ?
My brother came to Canada as student in 2011.
Due to high score of express entry, we decided to consult someone .that consultant in 2016 win our trust we started our application with him.
Now in 2021, everything messed up big time but immigration record is untouched.never applied for any application.
My whole family is here and we don't want him to go back. Now we are thinking to apply for H&C,
What should I do.
With H&C, are he eligible to get work permit till application decisions made.
Please help
Thanks
H&c is application for last resort
Look @MANU07 you need to hire a lawyer who can help you not want your money
over here every one has different case
Based on your information
You should be applying for Express entry
They change the score now
Wouldn’t advice to apply for H&C
But look at your opinion before H&C
In the end your decision is important!

MANU07

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
H&c is application for last resort
Look @MANU07 you need to hire a lawyer who can help you not want your money
over here every one has different case
Based on your information
You should be applying for Express entry
They change the score now
Wouldn’t advice to apply for H&C
But look at your opinion before H&C
In the end your decision is important!
Thanks for reply
For express entry , his experience is more than 3 years which is not valid now.
As his work permit expire in jan 2019 till today that consultant not able to get him a work permit. We paid a huge amount of money to him for lmia. Nothing in his hand till today.
Now that consultant is saying he will trying to get him new lmia..process is .. long as well .. lmia will approve..no time line for that..
Then he will apply for work permit ..( dont know how long and dont even sure If work permit get approve)
Then he needs one year experience after that he can apply by then we dont even know what is immigration rules will be..

Dont knwo what to do ..trying to research all resources

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Thanks for reply
As his work permit expire in jan 2019 till today that consultant not able to get him a work permit. We paid a huge amount of money to him for lmia. Nothing in his hand till today.
Now that consultant is saying he will trying to get him new lmia..process is .. long as well .. lmia will approve..no time line for that..
Then he will apply for work permit ..( dont know how long and dont even sure If work permit get approve)
Then he needs one year experience after that he can apply by then we dont even know what is immigration rules will be..

Buddy dont ever pay for LMIA. I am pretty sure you paid around 40-50k for LMIA in bits and pieces and yet nothing received. If you’re from GTA i know couple of lawyers who do this just to make money especially your hard earn money. I think your brother has strong chances with H&C as he is in canada for 10years. I am not an expert here but i do hope Old experienced members who are here from long time can give you advice @Ayanna What you think?

Reactions: bella12 and Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Buddy dont ever pay for LMIA. I am pretty sure you paid around 40-50k for LMIA in bits and pieces and yet nothing received. If you’re from GTA i know couple of lawyers who do this just to make money especially your hard earn money. I think your brother has strong chances with H&C as he is in canada for 10years. I am not an expert here but i do hope Old experienced members who are here from long time can give you advice @Ayanna What you think?
TBH I don’t know ‍♀ I’m not saying he has better chance or not
If I give him wrong advice it’s basically playing with his life I can’t do that sorry

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Thanks for reply

Manu need to find a good lawyer not the south Indian lawyers don’t trust foreign lawyers They play with your life I seen so many of them they play with people life in the end you know what they tell you at least I try for you and I’m sorry
You know what I mean
You make your own decision what’s right for you because if anything happened in end can blame yourself or Credit yourself

Last edited:

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Thanks Ayanna it is really great decision to stay with us until we get approval
No worries Akash I feel you
We are like family here to help each other
I get a lot criticize from vip members like @Copingwithlife and some more I don’t care
I’m getting a lot of information and support Mentally spiritually from you guys
Guys are awesome to help me with my Anxiety stress Whenever something happened to me then I come over here and talk to you guys the feels good thank you guys
May God accept our prayers and give us all of positive results soon so we can move on with our lives

Last edited:

Teddy2020

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Hello H&C Family, I need your inputs. I have a friend that did Refugee and Hearing all Denied and he just got news some hours ago that is Federal Court denied. He has already filed for spousal sponsorship in August 2020 and he has a new born baby who is few weeks old. The issue he got a call from CBSA and he has an appointment for March he wants to know if he should file for Humanitarian and compassionate before going to see the officer?

Reactions: Naz786