Ok. These are the exemptions requested:

- Schedule A form and additional family information form
- Medical exam
- Police certificate
- Copy of Valid passport
- Relationship doc. Birth certificates of children and marriage certificate
-Right of Pr fee
- current Financial information

Please do I need to send just copy of data page of passport or do I need original?
You have to send all the documents in 30 days but police certificates take longer sometimes
As I have seen many members send copy of passport not original

Reactions: Lexus2021

rizhaque

May 31, 2018
It’s very simple take your
Permanent residency and walk to Cbsa the office and show them your permanent residency and they will give you passport o
I went to CBSA office on airport road where they found my family's documents because they came from USA , I came direct and they took my passport in IRCC office in kipling and that office is closed due to covid.

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
You have to send all the documents in 30 days but police certificates take longer sometimes
As I have seen many members send copy of passport not original
Ayanna if police Certificate take longer is there any problem they can make for us ?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I went to CBSA office on airport road where they found my family's documents because they came from USA , I came direct and they took my passport in IRCC office in kipling and that office is closed due to covid.
You have 2 options
option A you got a find the right office and grab your passport
option B you have to apply for new passport

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Guys, I received an email from Toronto PRRA-ERAR:
We are pleased to inform you that your request for an exemption from this requirement for the purpose of processing this application has been approved
I believe this is AIP. Right?
I was asked to submit medicals and other docs within one month to Niagara fall email provided but they av not sent medical instruction to me.

Timeline:
Submitted- Feb 26, 2020
Application Received- March 9, 2020
Acknowledging Receipt- July 14, 2020
In process- November 6, 2020
AIP- Feb 6. 2020

Reasons:
-Best interest of children
-Establishment in Canada
-Hardship in my home country

Was a refugee claimants since 2017 September. Refugee denied, appeal dismissed and refugee still in federal court for judicial review .

Am happy my friends
HI ! congratulations, but i didn't understand if you got approval for your H&C application or your PRRA ? if its about PRRA then you are extremely lucky

simu_toor

Dec 4, 2020
Hi Guys,

i have hearing impairments, because of that I am not able to get any skilled job and I can’t work in restaurant or any customer service field. A lawyer advised me for H&C,

please can anyone advise me on this? I have two years work permit yet.Should i wait? I’m feeling like I’m wasting my time.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi Guys,

i have hearing impairments, because of that I am not able to get any skilled job and I can’t work in restaurant or any customer service field. A lawyer advised me for H&C,

please can anyone advise me on this? I have two years work permit yet.Should i wait? I’m feeling like I’m wasting my time.
Hey @simu_toor
H&c is the last resort
The lawyer who give you advice s/he’s lying for what they give you advice he wants your money
For you applying h&c basically on your situation is gambling You have a 50-50 chance is what you’re gonna lose your work permit when you get denied then deportation
Sorry my friends a bad move
Don’t trust the lawyer who give you advice
Good luck

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019
Hi Guys,

Hello simu_toor
I doubt about h and c for you to apply first
Have you applied for express entry or international students pr stream
i would say take a second opinion from another good immigration lawyer

Reactions: Ayanna

Stanlex19

Jul 9, 2020
Guys, I received my AIP today!!! To God be the glory!!!

My timeline:

Application received- March 9, 2020.
AOR- July 16, 2020
In process- November 6, 2020
Biometrics- December 2, 2020
AIP- February 1, 2021

Moved to Canada in 2015. Best interest of children. Hardship in my country.

Refugee denied thrice. Still with the federal appeal.

Note:
I'm a personal support worker. Two weeks ago, my lawyer sent my proof of employment&paystubs to the immigration office.
Congratulations

Reactions: Blessedmamat