+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Hi Guys,

i have hearing impairments, because of that I am not able to get any skilled job and I can’t work in restaurant or any customer service field. A lawyer advised me for H&C,

please can anyone advise me on this? I have two years work permit yet.Should i wait? I’m feeling like I’m wasting my time.
I would advise you to get another opinion. You already have work permit, you can defy the odds. I believe you can find a job that suits you. You can be a stock associate, picker/packer.... I don't even know but I know you can find something, there must be something.

Reactions: RaiSaab108

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
Reactions: RaiSaab108

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Guys,

i have hearing impairments, because of that I am not able to get any skilled job and I can’t work in restaurant or any customer service field. A lawyer advised me for H&C,

please can anyone advise me on this? I have two years work permit yet.Should i wait? I’m feeling like I’m wasting my time.
What is your status in Canada? Did you complete studies in Canada and are you now here on a PGWP?

Emrose

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Hi guys

I am filing for H&C by myself as i can’t afford the lawyer. I just need help in filling forms. In imm5669, do we have to fill if we worked here out of status ? Is there will be any bad effect of this?
Thanks.

Reactions: Fayamufi

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hi guys

I am filing for H&C by myself as i can’t afford the lawyer. I just need help in filling forms. In imm5669, do we have to fill if we worked here out of status ? Is there will be any bad effect of this?
Thanks.
You can informw them about that , it all depends on the officer, it can help you to rpove your establishment in Canada if your officer will be a nice person especially if you have good reasons and arguments and if you have ITN to declare taxes for people who can't have SIN it can also help but if you will have a wicked and bad and toxic officer he can consider these like a bad factor because you worked without autorization or without declaring taxes and it may affect your status in the country if you have one

Reactions: Fayamufi and Ayanna

BrazaRec

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hi folks :)

As I said before I applied for the second time because my fist H&C application was denied. How long does take the second app?!

In March it will be 1 year that I applied again.

Thanks!!

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Guys, I received my AIP today!!! To God be the glory!!!

My timeline:

Application received- March 9, 2020.
AOR- July 16, 2020
In process- November 6, 2020
Biometrics- December 2, 2020
AIP- February 1, 2021

Moved to Canada in 2015. Best interest of children. Hardship in my country.

Refugee denied thrice. Still with the federal appeal.

Note:
I'm a personal support worker. Two weeks ago, my lawyer sent my proof of employment&paystubs to the immigration office.
Hi, blessedmamat, have you received medical instructions now? Then please did u do anything about your judiciary review stil with federal court or they will cancel it themselves bcos I have similar case with you similar time similar everything. Are u using lawyer for your second stage too?

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Hi guys for second stage on h and c, Is it compulsory to use lawyer. My lawyer is too busy that she is not chanced to talk to me after I received AIP up til now. I have all the documents required for stage 2 and I have the email address to forward them to in Niagarafall. Can’t I email the documents directly to immigration instead of emailing them to lawyer that will not even have time to reforward to immigration. I need advice guys

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Hi guys for second stage on h and c, Is it compulsory to use lawyer. My lawyer is too busy that she is not chanced to talk to me after I received AIP up til now. I have all the documents required for stage 2 and I have the email address to forward them to in Niagarafall. Can’t I email the documents directly to immigration instead of emailing them to lawyer that will not even have time to reforward to immigration. I need advice guys
Yes you can email all of stage two documents by yourself

Reactions: AnonyKaty

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
hi blac kelly, did you got positive decision for you PRRA or you h&c application ??

Sa1289

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Hey everyone... isit good to ask my lawyer to follow up on my stage 2 approval COPR or no? As he asked me if i want him to follow up with IRCC?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hey everyone... isit good to ask my lawyer to follow up on my stage 2 approval COPR or no? As he asked me if i want him to follow up with IRCC?
it’s up to you if you want to!
the process you’re going through it’s normal you can talk to customer service if you want to or you can email them they will response back

You lawyer doing the same thing has to email to H&c officer
If you can Afford it why not
I’m thinking they will email your copr this week or next week for sure

Reactions: Lexus2021

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Jujiim

he got H&c/PRRA
Which is Normally it’s h$c under PRRA officer process
So his office is the PRRA officer
All the PRRA officers are working with H&c together because of pandemic
And it’s so funny I never applied for PRRA. I still have status. My refugee claim is still in the federal court for appeal and no decision yet on that. Am also surprised that my AIP came from PRRA office but it was signed by a senior immigration officer though

Reactions: Ajakarian17