+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
@Ajakarian17
PRRA is a lot help for people who has no status and that they buy you time and you can have work for six months or more or less
yes of course i agree with you, i think the majority of people apply for PRRA because they want to have more time in canada if they dont have any other solution to restore their status

Reactions: Ayanna

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
hi akash did you receive decision made ??? i sow that in your comment before 2 or 3 days
No mine is in process that I have seen in other form one member write that she got status change to decision made so I ask ayanna that what it can be for her but mine is in process I am so nervous and praying

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
@Ajakarian17
Subject order of removal means like the immigration is giving u time in order to remove u or volunteer deportation. Forcible removal is when the cbsa is involved to remove you at once or ASAP. Forcible removal doesn’t allow u come back for long time

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Guys, I received an email from Toronto PRRA-ERAR:
We are pleased to inform you that your request for an exemption from this requirement for the purpose of processing this application has been approved
I believe this is AIP. Right?
I was asked to submit medicals and other docs within one month to Niagara fall email provided but they av not sent medical instruction to me.

Timeline:
Submitted- Feb 26, 2020
Application Received- March 9, 2020
Acknowledging Receipt- July 14, 2020
In process- November 6, 2020
AIP- Feb 6. 2020

Reasons:
-Best interest of children
-Establishment in Canada
-Hardship in my home country

Was a refugee claimants since 2017 September. Refugee denied, appeal dismissed and refugee still in federal court for judicial review .

Am happy my friends

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
We are pleased to inform you that your request for an exemption from this requirement for the purpose of processing this application has been approved
I was asked to submit medicals and other docs within one month to Niagara fall email provided but they av not sent medical instruction to me.

Timeline:
Submitted- Feb 26, 2020
AIP- Feb 6. 2020

Reasons:
-Establishment in Canada

Was a refugee claimants since 2017 September. Refugee denied, appeal dismissed and refugee still in federal court for judicial review .

Am happy my friends
Congratulations!

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020

Timeline:
Submitted- Feb 26, 2020
AIP- Feb 6. 2020

Reasons:
-Establishment in Canada

Am happy my friends
yes it is
Congrats

Reactions: Lexus2021

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019

Timeline:
Submitted- Feb 26, 2020
AIP- Feb 6. 2020

Reasons:
-Establishment in Canada

Am happy my friends
Congratulations

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019

Timeline:
Submitted- Feb 26, 2020
AIP- Feb 6. 2020

Reasons:
-Establishment in Canada

Am happy my friends
What are the other document they want with the medical can you please share ?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Ok Thanks please how many days does it take them to send medical instructions and should I submit photocopy of my passport data page since original passport was siezed at the border when I came in for asylum?
Usually takes them send you all that the same day but could be tomorrow or by end of week but
Every officer handling different the case
if you don’t mind what kind of exemption that officer requested?

rizhaque

May 31, 2018
Hi Dear friends, I have became permanent resident in last year september.
can anyone Guide me that how and from where to get my seized passport back , living in mississauga .

Anddy

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021

Timeline:
Submitted- Feb 26, 2020
AIP- Feb 6. 2020

Reasons:
-Establishment in Canada

Am happy my friends
Congratulations.i am happy for you

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi Dear friends, I have became permanent resident in last year september.
can anyone Guide me that how and from where to get my seized passport back , living in mississauga .
It’s very simple take your
Permanent residency and walk to Cbsa the office and show them your permanent residency and they will give you passport o

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Usually takes them send you all that the same day but could be tomorrow or by end of week but
Every officer handling different the case
if you don’t mind what kind of exemption that officer requested?
Ok. These are the exemptions requested:

- Schedule A form and additional family information form
- Medical exam
- Police certificate
- Copy of Valid passport
- Relationship doc. Birth certificates of children and marriage certificate
-Right of Pr fee
- current Financial information

Please do I need to send just copy of data page of passport or do I need original?

Reactions: Lolly smiles