Kikybabe

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
ontario
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
h&c
I tried to send you questions about your case but you never wanted to answer!
I know it's your choice and it's your privacy, but it's ugly to just let the person wait without any explanation or a little message to show that you are uncomfortable talking about your case.
the problem is not because you don't want to give information about your situation because, as I said , it's your private life and i respeact that !
the problem is how you don't care about the person, you can just tell them that you're not very comfortable talking about your procedure and your file.
it's so simple
I didn't get what question u ask for? If i do , i will reply if i see it

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
Yes that means they’re working faster in pandemic then regular time
That’s good news
Before applying H&C everyone one was telling us you will end up waiting 4 to 5 years with no response. I swear that blocked the light and all hopes I had in my life.I started to have nightmares but I'm glad I was able to survive and I became stronger.
god's will is above everything.
So knowing they are working even on Weekends os GREAT :) thanks Ayanna for letting us know.
Keep sharing don't listen to anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melno48 and Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Before applying H&C every was telling us you will end up waiting 4 to 5 years with no response. I swear that blocked the light and all hopes I had in my life.I started to have nightmares but I'm glad I was able to survive and I became stronger.
god's welling is above everything.
So knowing they are working even on Weekends os GREAT :) thanks Ayanna for letting us know.
Keep sharing don't listen to anyone.
Yeah it’s crazy though when I submit my application process time was 36 months or less approvable rate was 25%
Now process time is 27 or 28 months everyone getting answers between 6 to 18 months not bad approval rates 40 to 50%

Lila123

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hi all,

I submitted my application on November 30, I received a letter stating that they received my application on Jan 13 and I was also sent information to complete biometrics. Can I get some updated time lines.
Thanks

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
Hi all,

I submitted my application on November 30, I received a letter stating that they received my application on Jan 13 and I was also sent information to complete biometrics. Can I get some updated time lines.
Thanks
can you share with us some informations about your case ?