+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020
For Quebec it’s takes time... But @Me2020 can explain better.
Well, yeah I received the application 11 months after my AIP. I believe everything was missed up for me so I hope others will get it faster.
After receiving the application you will be given 30 days to provide same documents submitted for AIP so it's better to keep a copy of everything. Hope you get soon @Kemmie11

Reactions: Tash02

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I was reading a few cases here :https://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/en/d/s/index.do?cont=humanitarian+and+compassionate+cases&ref=&d1=&d2=&p=&col=54&or=
. honestly it upsets me! I didn't read everything, of course, but I found some very complicated stories and people who have had only rejection for their applications since their arrival......
but fortunately this forum exists, here we can find encouragement, help, optimism...
It doesn’t mean everyone applied for H&c will approve
You see these people who are approved in this forum because they been here more than five years some of them they have very strong ties in communities no criminal record they are here in Canada for better future for there family and also they are educate
Have good lawyer
It’s a lot more
Every case is different and also depends on officer too
Don’t Compare yourself with those people in list be positive your case will be approved soon

Last edited:

Triplemog

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
You see these people who are approved in this forum because they been here more than five years some of them they have very strong ties in communities no criminal record they are here in Canada for better future for there family and also they are educate
Have good lawyer
It’s a lot more
Don’t Compare yourself with those people in list be positive your case will be approved soon
When i applied the first time i wasn’t approved and i was planning to do a second one with more detailed documents and letters Because i have done a lot of appeal but none went through so i didn’t want to appeal the decision but my lawyer insisted on the appeal it and to God be the glory my appeal went fine...
What i’m saying in essence you don’t give up you keep trying and trying till you achieve what you are looking for....

• Love
Reactions: TNtsima and Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
When i applied the first time i wasn’t approved and i was planning to do a second one with more detailed documents and letters Because i have done a lot of appeal but none went through so i didn’t want to appeal the decision but my lawyer insisted on the appeal it and to God be the glory my appeal went fine...
What i’m saying in essence you don’t give up you keep trying and trying till you achieve what you are looking for....
I agree with you 100%
Strong person never give up
Thanks for sharing

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Good morning future canadians.

I applied for H&C application and i want to share my actual timline and some general informations with you ( i didn't receive any decision)

Application send 2020-11-15

AOR : 2021-01-22

I came here in december 2018.
I applied for assylum but i got a negative decision.
I received a bad decision from the Supreme Court in February 2020.
some general informations about my case :
me and my wife work here as a cashier in a furniture store
i have 3 child. one adult child (18 years-foreign) twe minor children (15 years-Foreign) (1 year- canadian)
i don't have many relatives in canada just two cousins but i have some friends.
i have a volunteer work and my wife too

Reactions: AnonyKaty

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
congrats ! Can you share with us your timline ?

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Have good lawyer
It’s a lot more
hi ,can you share with us your timline ?

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018

I applied for H&C application and i want to share my actual timline and some general informations with you ( i didn't receive any decision)

i have 3 child. one adult child (18 years-foreign) twe minor children (15 years-Foreign) (1 year- canadian)

@tony4454 he just got his AOR, yours next.

Reactions: Ajakarian17