+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
I was reading a few cases here :https://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/en/d/s/index.do?cont=humanitarian+and+compassionate+cases&ref=&d1=&d2=&p=&col=54&or=
. honestly it upsets me! I didn't read everything, of course, but I found some very complicated stories and people who have had only rejection for their applications since their arrival......
but fortunately this forum exists, here we can find encouragement, help, optimism...
I road this yesterday (I was a silent member for few days...) Honestly I was very desperate, it's very complex cases and some people lived here for a very long time and they got rejection....
maybe because it's very complicated situations so they had refusals, I also thought because it's rare cases so they shared it....
Anyway, i wish that the officer who will process my file is not like officers who saw and worked one these cases.

redaed

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
I was reading a few cases here :https://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/en/d/s/index.do?cont=humanitarian+and+compassionate+cases&ref=&d1=&d2=&p=&col=54&or=
. honestly it upsets me! I didn't read everything, of course, but I found some very complicated stories and people who have had only rejection for their applications since their arrival......
but fortunately this forum exists, here we can find encouragement, help, optimism...
Lol not everyone was accepted I think is just 50% the last statistics

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Good morning future canadians.

I applied for H&C application and i want to share my actual timline and some general informations with you ( i didn't receive any decision)

Application send 2020-11-15

AOR : 2021-01-22

I came here in december 2018.
I applied for assylum but i got a negative decision.
I received a bad decision from the Supreme Court in February 2020.
some general informations about my case :
me and my wife work here as a cashier in a furniture store
i have 3 child. one adult child (18 years-foreign) twe minor children (15 years-Foreign) (1 year- canadian)
i don't have many relatives in canada just two cousins but i have some friends.
i have a volunteer work and my wife too
That’s good you guys work plus H&c lookin for how long you been Canada
They check your factor and reason
Which I know one base on your comment
Best interest of children it’s very strong ground
You been here only more than 2 years that’s fine the only thing I will recommend you to do updates your file every six months when you do your taxes assessment make sure send it for updates

All I’m saying good luck and be patient
Welcome to wait process

Last edited:

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
I would say it’s only 40%
I’m so thankful to almighty God that we got approved
I would say that the approval rate is not fixed, I don't know how much it was for the past year (2020) but Ithink in 2018 it was 60 or 50%..
the approval rate has already reached 20 and 30% also according to my lawyer...
I hope that this year we will have a lot of good decisions

Alamean

Aug 22, 2018
In the AIP document, it says that I must provide evidence that I am not in receipt of social assistance or welfare benefits, either directly or indirectly. How can I prove that? I have my pay stubs and bank statement, but will I need a paper that says I am not on welfare?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
In the AIP document, it says that I must provide evidence that I am not in receipt of social assistance or welfare benefits, either directly or indirectly. How can I prove that? I have my pay stubs and bank statement, but will I need a paper that says I am not on welfare?
Your bank statement pay stubs your taxes assessment Job offer letter or Or a letter from Human Resources
Supervisor letter or manager later
If you can Provide them Any of it should be work In your favor

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Can you share your timeline please to help to others

Reactions: Lexus2021

Alamean

Aug 22, 2018
Can you share your timeline please to help to others
It is all in the excel sheet, Applied 09/28/2019, process started 11/13/2020, AIP 01/19/2021, medical sent and done 01/21/2021. Best interest of child. I have a lawyer. No phone calls before the AIP(It was sent by email mid day). I am trying to provide all the documents for the next stage.

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
It is all in the excel sheet, Applied 09/28/2019, process started 11/13/2020, AIP 01/19/2021, medical sent and done 01/21/2021. Best interest of child. I have a lawyer. No phone calls before the AIP(It was sent by email mid day). I am trying to provide all the documents for the next stage.
hi, congratulations you got the AIP (the most difficult stage) can you share with other members some informations about your case like if you applied for assylum or when you came to canada and if you have family and relatives here ?