+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
I’m as worker. I’ve been in Canada since 2012, Canadian son, Canadian home.... lots of things for the community. Hopefully we have luck
OH LORD ! woow! I think people who have more than 3 years here who have not been without status for a long time and didn't have rejected assylum application, people who have worked or studied here should not be afraid !
also in your case you have house here you have volunteer work and also a kid ( even if he is canadian but anyway its the bes interest of the child )
You are already canadian sir ! ♡ :)

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
OH LORD ! woow! I think people who have more than 3 years here who have not been without status for a long time and didn't have rejected assylum application, people who have worked or studied here should not be afraid !
also in your case you have house here you have volunteer work and also a kid ( even if he is canadian but anyway its the bes interest of the child )
You made my night!!!! Lol

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
I like that response and encouragement

SAM Jani

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Hi All,

Those who got their PR and those awaiting decisions.

We know that Covid has adversely affected all of us. IRCC/ CIC - Immigration was working with reduced capacity and files were slow.

This has affected all of us and the delay in getting PR has pushed our wait for Citizenship by several months and for some almost by more than a year.

Canadian Govt. is helping all who are affected by the Covid situation in all possible ways.

May I request you All to write to your Member of Parliament to influence or insist upon the Immigration Minister and Prime Minister to give a 6 month Covid Relief in calculating the physical presence in Canada for Citizenship application?

If more and more people write - We may all be lucky to get an opportunity to get Canadian Citizenship early and get mental relief from stress for our families and Children.

SAM Jani

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
If you are in agreement with
Hi All,

Those who got their PR and those awaiting decisions.

We know that Covid has adversely affected all of us. IRCC/ CIC - Immigration was working with reduced capacity and files were slow.

This has affected all of us and the delay in getting PR has pushed our wait for Citizenship by several months and for some almost by more than a year.

Canadian Govt. is helping all who are affected by the Covid situation in all possible ways.

May I request you All to write to your Member of Parliament to influence or insist upon the Immigration Minister and Prime Minister to give a 6 month Covid Relief in calculating the physical presence in Canada for Citizenship application?

If more and more people write - We may all be lucky to get an opportunity to get Canadian Citizenship early and get mental relief from stress for our families and Children.

If you all agree - Please post in other forums.

The more people write the more we are heard and can get a positive decision.

kial

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
So the medical should we send it by ourselves ? Because I remember a long time ago the clinic usually send them by own

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Any news guys on your final stage 2?? I spoke to an officer he said I pass medical, and eligibility and criminality they are doing background now.