+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
do you know if you pass any thing as yet? And how far things is with your APPLICATION??
can you please send us the instruction to talk with online officer . when we are calling on automatics system they are saying that medical have been received only.

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
do you know if you pass any thing as yet? And how far things is with your APPLICATION??
We know what item is pass and what items still under process , can you please send us information to contact and talk with officer. We have phone no. what should use the extension to talk with officer. thank you for your help. best regards

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
We know what item is pass and what items still under process , can you please send us information to contact and talk with officer. We have phone no. what should use the extension to talk with officer. thank you for your help. best regards
All you have to do is call the number that someone already put up and follow the instructions they going to say if you want to speak to an agent press 0

BrazaRec

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
That's exactly what they told me too they said I pass everything else but they are doing background now
But I did not get the AIP yet, they did not ask for medical or anything else. I just did the biometrics so far... this process time line is so confused lol.

Godaboveall

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Hi All,
My family and i became permanent resident on 2nd December 2020 at Niagara. All Glory to God for His mercies,grace and favour
here is my timeline;
APPLICATION RECEIVED SEPT 2019
AOR NOVEMBER 2019
IN PROCESS JUNE 2020
AIP AUGUST 2020
MEDICAL AND OTHER DOCUMENTS INSTRUCTION OCTOBER 2020
MEDICAL RECEIVED NOVEMBER 2020
LANDED AND APPLICATION COMPLETED DECEMBER 2020
H & C GROUNDS: BEST INTEREST OF A CHILD AND MY WIFE'S MENTAL HEALTH ISSUE