+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello everyone, i have been following up here from last couple of days and first of a congratulations to all of you who got their PR recently and my best wishes with the ones who are waiting. Anyone applied for H&C recently? i sent my paperwork on november 8 and nothing yet
Hi there
You have to patient it’s long process
First you will receive correspondence acknowledging receipt
Since it’s pandemic the cases are rising it will be delayed

Reactions: Lexus2021

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Hi there
You have to patient it’s long process
First you will receive correspondence acknowledging receipt
Since it’s pandemic the cases are rising it will be delayed
Yeah thats what my lawyer told me , do they also send something to let us know that they received our application? or they just start processing

PirateZee

Sep 21, 2020
So PirateZee basically if you don't submit all the required documents that they want they will contact you back??
I believe if they need more or new documents they will contact you. After AIP they request list of documents; I provided. Few days later got another email something " After reviewing your file we need following documents or forms"; it was another form to be filled.

So basically once they request documents you have to provide them or if its taking time to obtain; you let them know that you are trying to get; tell them if you need more time.

In my case I was getting trouble to obtain Police Certificate from back home; I submitted all the documents except PC. When I submitted rest of documents I mentioned in email that I might need more time coz they are taking long time to issue PC. In response email they mentioned they will add 60 more days in order me to get PC.

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
I believe if they need more or new documents they will contact you. After AIP they request list of documents; I provided. Few days later got another email something " After reviewing your file we need following documents or forms"; it was another form to be filled.

So basically once they request documents you have to provide them or if its taking time to obtain; you let them know that you are trying to get; tell them if you need more time.

In my case I was getting trouble to obtain Police Certificate from back home; I submitted all the documents except PC. When I submitted rest of documents I mentioned in email that I might need more time coz they are taking long time to issue PC. In response email they mentioned they will add 60 more days in order me to get PC.
It the second letter I'm talking about I send in everything that they ask for except police record from my country because I already send it in with police clearance from when we submitour APPLICATION. but they said in the second letter that if we previously send any of the documents that required let them know so I'm hoping my lawyer informed them about it. any advice are you think I should contact them myself to let them know?? And how I should go about it, because these lawyers are so busy they forget things .

PirateZee

Sep 21, 2020
It the second letter I'm talking about I send in everything that they ask for except police record from my country because I already send it in with police clearance from when we submitour APPLICATION. but they said in the second letter that if we previously send any of the documents that required let them know so I'm hoping my lawyer informed them about it. any advice are you think I should contact them myself to let them know?? And how I should go about it, because these lawyers are so busy they forget things .
I have submitted multiple emails; I don't think there is any harm to ask. You can also try; if you know the office processing your second stage. Write an email; in subject put File#, UCI and Name and just simply ask the status of file and if there is any missing documents; wait for their reply and go from there.

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
I have submitted multiple emails; I don't think there is any harm to ask. You can also try; if you know the office processing your second stage. Write an email; in subject put File#, UCI and Name and just simply ask the status of file and if there is any missing documents; wait for their reply and go from there.
Yes I know where it is PROCESSING it's at Niagara BRO can you send me the link please and thanks

Godaboveall

Star Member
May 7, 2020
I will suggest you follow up with your lawyer cos you paid him to work for you. Tell your lawyer you need the submission he sent for your 2nd stage. He will surely forward it to you its a right you know exactly what your lawyer is doing.
In my case i request for every update my lawyer does on my file. Yes lawyers are very busy cos they have a lot of client but make yours a priority to him by following up consistently. But be rest assure your COPR is coming very soon. Best of luck