+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
I will suggest you follow up with your lawyer cos you paid him to work for you. Tell your lawyer you need the submission he sent for your 2nd stage. He will surely forward it to you its a right you know exactly what your lawyer is doing.
In my case i request for every update my lawyer does on my file. Yes lawyers are very busy cos they have a lot of client but make yours a priority to him by following up consistently. But be rest assure your COPR is coming very soon. Best of luck
Thank you Godabovall I'm hoping so too, but I'm going to ask my law for it as you said.

Reactions: Godaboveall

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Please I want to ask. Will immigration officer always call an applicant on phone before giving AIP on H and C ? Please did everyone who received AIP recieved phone call from immigration day or days before the approval ?
It does not happen often from what I know. There were a very few cases here on the forum who had a call with an officer and received H&C AIP soon after. The common belief is that if they called you, it is a good sign.