+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
To the glory of God, I just received my CoPr.. Thank you'all for your support through the journey. I pray everyone here share a positive story real soon.. Below is my timeline.

1 We received your application for permanent residence on February 7, 2020

2 We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 13, 2020.

3 We started processing your application on October 20, 2020.

4 We sent you correspondence on February 13, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

5 We sent you correspondence on October 20, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

6 We sent you medical instructions on October 20, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

7 Medical results have been received.

Oct 14th - received AIP in email.

Oct 20th - IRCC requested police certificate and other document

Nov 12th - I submitted all requested document

Nov 20th - I received Copr.
Congratulation
what Centre you send the document including medical and RCMP certificates

Reactions: reneelaw1

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
To the glory of God, I just received my CoPr.. Thank you'all for your support through the journey. I pray everyone here share a positive story real soon.. Below is my timeline.

2 We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 13, 2020.

4 We sent you correspondence on February 13, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

5 We sent you correspondence on October 20, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

6 We sent you medical instructions on October 20, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Congratulation

What ICC Centre is dealing with you mean you send the Madical approval and RCMP certificate

RaiSaab108

Nov 3, 2019

Congratulations friend

Reactions: reneelaw1

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Based on what others have reported here,they seem to be receiving it via email
That was my impression as well. Thanks for confirming. Are you also waiting for COPR or you are still before the AIP? Sorry, there have been quite a few new people recently so I lost some track already.

Rina1021

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
My application status change to in process November 10,2020 how long does it take received AIP if you were been approved?