+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

irochka832

Oct 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FSW
After submitting all the doc it took 12 days to get COPR
How did you receive the COPR? By email? Does your status change in this case from IN PROCESS to DECISION MADE or smth like that? We have been waiting for more than a month already and nothing us happening so far.

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
I think people in this forum are confusing pessimism with reality.
The point is: If you comment on this forum, what do you expect to read? Facts or just what you want to hear?.
Everyone know that not all the applicants get a positive answer even if they pray to God every second, if God's will is not that you are in Canada sooner or later His will will be fulfilled.
That’s all!

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
After submitting all the doc it took 12 days to get COPR
Thank you, I didn't send any police record from my country because I already send it when I submit my APPLICATION, because in the second letter it stated that if we have submitted any of these documents we should let them know, so I think my lawyer informed them about it in a letter I hope she does, but I submitted everything else. so I call the call center yesterday the said that they upload the medical and she don't see where they need anything its just a matter of them contacting me. My question is this if they do want me to do over the police record they will contact my lawyer about it?? because I'm still withing the 30 days they give me.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I think people in this forum are confusing pessimism with reality.
The point is: If you comment on this forum, what do you expect to read? Facts or just what you want to hear?.
Everyone know that not all the applicants get a positive answer even if they pray to God every second, if God's will is not that you are in Canada sooner or later His will will be fulfilled.
That’s all!
it’s talk about facts and reality
Bunch of non-experienced and stupid people sitting here commenting people on decision who’s getting denied and who’s getting approved
Only God knows outcome of application

we are here to support each other shared experience and Gathering information

reneelaw1

Feb 12, 2020
To the glory of God, I just received my CoPr.. Thank you'all for your support through the journey. I pray everyone here share a positive story real soon.. Below is my timeline.

1 We received your application for permanent residence on February 7, 2020

2 We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 13, 2020.

3 We started processing your application on October 20, 2020.

4 We sent you correspondence on February 13, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

5 We sent you correspondence on October 20, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

6 We sent you medical instructions on October 20, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

7 Medical results have been received.

Oct 14th - received AIP in email.

Oct 20th - IRCC requested police certificate and other document

Nov 12th - I submitted all requested document

Nov 20th - I received Copr.

Triplemog

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
To the glory of God, I just received my CoPr.. Thank you'all for your support through the journey. I pray everyone here share a positive story real soon.. Below is my timeline.

2 We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 13, 2020.

4 We sent you correspondence on February 13, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

5 We sent you correspondence on October 20, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

6 We sent you medical instructions on October 20, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Congratulations it’s not easy

Reactions: reneelaw1

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020

congratulations

Sweet child

May 4, 2020

Congratulations your journey as end

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020

Congratulations!!! Did you apply for PRRA too?